Larry King files for divorce

Rushman14

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/04/14/0414-larry-king-wife-ex.jpg

TMZ has learned Larry King just filed for divorce from his wife Shawn Southwick -- the 8th time King's pulled the plug on a marriage.

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 14 2010, 11:52 PM)
That woman he's with is pretty nice-looking (and young!). Gee, I wonder what she was in the marriage for. Hint: Gold-digger...

Larry King can't be foolish enough to think those women are interested in his personality or rockin' bod, can he?

She looks like that mass produced Hollywood type gal. Long locks and plastic surgery. So many of the women all look the same.

He was jealous when Liz Taylor announced she's getting married for the 9th time. He said that bitch is breaking my record. Heck, they are the same age, they should just marry each other and put an end to the madness.

Heard reports this morning that Larry was bangin' her sister, and that she was bangin' the son's little league coach. Lovely.

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 15 2010, 12:40 PM)
He was jealous when Liz Taylor announced she's getting married for the 9th time. He said that bitch is breaking my record. Heck, they are the same age, they should just marry each other and put an end to the madness.

Heard reports this morning that Larry was bangin' her sister, and that she was bangin' the son's little league coach. Lovely.

What Larry calls bangin', the rest of us call dry humping.

He should interview his latest ex, and ask her those awkward, embarrassing questions Larry's famous for... "Was age and issue?" ... " How was the sex? "Did you have a good sex life with me?"