La Villa

Slacker

La Villa Strangiato !

I "ve been thinking what could be the most fun song 2.gif could play live?

well i've seen them at least 30something times and they closed there show with this song at least 20 something times.La Villa Strangiato Wins hands down..

In my book at least!

????????????? yes.gif

Tom Sawyer is the song that created a fan base that made 2.gif cool to listen to!

But in concert when they did the encore they ended with La Villa Strangiato..

Check out ESL when they do this ?There having Fun!

I love the live intro where Alex plays the spanish sounding thing on electric, it sounds soooooo cool. cool.gif

La Villa is astounding! Whenever I find any, ANY guitar player who has not heard this song, I stop dead cold, and am on the fast track to getting them a copy or arranging for them to be listening to it before I can rest again.

It's phenom, I never get tired of it, infact usually when I listen to it, I repeat it at least once.

QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Mar 30 2005, 07:30 AM)
I love the live intro where Alex plays the spanish sounding thing on electric, it sounds soooooo cool. cool.gif

Yeah thats what I though when I first heard it. Infact, when did they stop playing that intro (if they ever did) ?

Hi everyone....I used to play in a Rush influenced band years ago and we did a number of Rush covers.... I played guitar and I can say without question for us, hands down the song that was by far the most fun for us to play live, was La Villa. It wasn't the most appreciated... 2.gif

Archived