Teams you HATE

ILSnwdog

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 14 2010, 05:49 PM)
The Pittsburgh Penguins!! 062802puke_prv.gif

Oh man, how could I forget Cindy Crosby and company!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 19 2010, 08:06 AM)
i'm starting to dislike the red wings.

Welcome to the club. laugh.gif

HATE may be too strong (unless I'm drunk), but I dislike:

Detroit Red Wings - I'm an Avs fan. The bitterness has cooled down over the last several years but I still don't like 'em.

All things UVA - I went to Virginia Tech.

Miami Hurricane fans - Have nothing really against the team and the players, but their fan base has a lot of classless thugs that certainly never attended a class there. Those I've met who are alumns seem to be fine. WVU fans aren't great representatives of their university either.

Notre Dame football - I simply don't like all of the attention, publicity, and favoritism they get. If they didn't get special treament I'd be OK with them.

These teams I hate with a passion and will never, ever like:

New York Yankees

LA Lakers

Dallas Cowboys

Clemson Tigers

Notre Dame Irish

Miami Canes

These teams I don't like when they're good, but when they're bad, whatever:

New England Patriots

Atlanta Braves

Atlanta Falcons

Atlanta Hawks

Tennesee Volunteers

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 20 2010, 01:13 PM)
Tennessee anything.  062802puke_prv.gif

Vols only, or any Tennessee team (college or professional) in any type of sport?

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 20 2010, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 20 2010, 06:10 PM)

Vols only, or any Tennessee team (college or professional) in any type of sport?

Tennessee period. 062802puke_prv.gif

laugh.gif

I don't really care about the Titans or the Grizzlies, but I'm with you in hating the Vols. yes.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 20 2010, 06:41 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 20 2010, 07:19 PM)

laugh.gif

I don't really care about the Titans or the Grizzlies, but I'm with you in hating the Vols. yes.gif

I hope you enjoyed watching Virginia Tech beat Tennessee in the Peach Bowl 37-14.

Red Sox - I'm a Yankees fan. Nuff said. But beyond that I just can't stand their fanbase trying to have it both ways, still trying to play the "underdog" card while throwing around almost as much money as the Yankees. At least we're shameless about it and don't try to pull the "nobody believed in us" crap.

Angels - just because I feel like if you're a real baseball fan living in the LA area, you should be a Dodgers fan. Angels fans in my experience are people with money to spend on season tickets but who don't actually follow baseball that closely.

Lakers - I'll never forgive them for the 2000 Western Conference Finals.

That's about it. I don't love seeing Boston teams win but I don't have the same deep dislike of the Celtics or Patriots that I do the Red Sox.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 20 2010, 06:19 PM)

I'm really starting to hate the Predators. angry.gif

USC Trojans was high on the list, but perhaps It was really just Pete Caroll I couldn't stand. Naturally Michigan but they have sucked so bad the last five years or so, hard for me to get overly pissed off about them! Still enjoy the Buckeyes kicking there ass every year. yes.gif

Pro teams, probably L.A.Lakers, New York & Boston sports teams. Being fueled by envy and there unfair advantage of buying championships...I'm honest enough to admit!! rage.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 28 2010, 10:42 AM)
it's official, i hate the red wings.

Why? Because they beat a Phoenix team who couldn't win a game 7 if their life depended on it?

With all the crap Detroit has had to endure economically over the last decade, they deserve a winner to root for. They need it.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Apr 28 2010, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 28 2010, 10:42 AM)
it's official, i hate the red wings.

Why? Because they beat a Phoenix team who couldn't win a game 7 if their life depended on it?

With all the crap Detroit has had to endure economically over the last decade, they deserve a winner to root for. They need it.

actually it's been going on long before they eliminated phoenix last night. i'm not even a coyotes fan, but i'll tell you that i respect what they have done and not having gretzky in the picture has done wonders. that guy needs to stay away from coaching and get more involved in golf. anyway, i hate the red wings.