Teams you HATE

ILSnwdog

If this has been done before, I apologize. I searched, but didn't see anything.

Anyway...what sports teams do you hate? Here is my list

Vikings and Packers - They are the Bear's rivals. Nuff said.

Raiders - Al Davis is senile, and brings in any basket case on his team.

Cowboys - Jerry Jones suffers from malignant narcissism.

Redwings - Blackhawks main rival. Nuff said

Lakers - I can't stand Kobe. 062802puke_prv.gif

Florida State - I think Bobby Bowden was all that was wrong with college football. I'm glad he has retired.

Twins - White Sox main rivals. Nuff said.

And my least favorite team?

The Cubs. There is just so much I hate about the Cubs, I don't know where to start. How about the fact that they run their organization like crap? They gave Alfonzo Soriano the worst contract in history (unless you look at it from Soriano's perspective. laugh.gif ). Their fans are about as cocky as Yankee fans, yet they haven't won a title since 1908 (That's not a typo...It's been over 100 years since the Cubs won a world series). After every win, the fans wave these stupid "W" flags and sing the "Go Cubs Go" song. Imagine pulling for a team that wins so infrequently that you must celebrate every win in such a fashion. Their ballpark is so old it smells of urine. And their fans are such elitist, when the opponent hits a homer, their fans will throw the ball back onto the field...but actually, they bring spare balls with them, so if they do catch a home run ball, they throw their ball back and keep the home run ball. I'm not making this shit up. Man...do I hate the Cubs. Thank God there are two teams in Chicago. smile.gif

Well, what teams do you despise? confused13.gif

Yankees - Because their fans think they should win Every year and if they don't something is wrong with the world. It's never that the team just was not good enough . The fix was in, that type of shit

Atlanta Braves -They ruined The Mets season many times .They won like 15 or so divison titles and have One f-n W.S. ring to show for it laugh.gif

Every team in the NFC except the Cowboys tongue.gif

Brett Farve - You are a grandfather, please retire

Did i mention the Yankees ?

I used to hate a ton of teams but all of that has waned over the years. There are some teams, players, and fans that annoy me though.

Let's start with uniforms. I don't like the new-wave stripe on football pants. I used to love the Vikings uniform until they got rid of the stripe and went new-wave. It looks cheap.

The Broncos uniforms bother me. U-G-L-Y.

I'm not fond of any team on the west coast except the Portland Trailblazers. I don't know why but it's always been that way.

I'm sure I can come up with a few more............

All teams from NY - NYY are the team i hate the most of all the teams i hate

All teams from CA

Dallas Cowgirls

Montreal Canadians - Bruins rival

Manchester United

Green Bay Packers - Vikings rival

Philadelphia 76'ers - 80's Celtics/ Sixers.... nuff said

University of Michigan Football

Miami Hurricanes Football

Duke mens basketball

Kentucky mens basketball - Adolph Rupp & John Calipari.... a racist and a snake

Edited by MULTIPLIED REACTION

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Apr 14 2010, 01:18 PM)
All teams from NY - NYY are the team i hate the most of all the teams i hate
All teams from CA
Dallas Cowgirls
Montreal Canadians - Bruins rival
Manchester United
Green Bay Packers - Vikings rival
Philadelphia 76'ers - 80's Celtics/ Sixers.... nuff said
University of Michigan Football
Miami Hurricanes Football
Duke mens basketball

I hate Man Utd too!!!

laugh.gif

Vikings - Packers' rival and the fact that Favre now plays for them.

Bears - Packers' rival

I would say Lions, but I mean c'mon.

Indiana University - Purdue's rival

Notre Dame University - Seriously, is there another school out there with more fans who aren't alums of the school they cheer for? I don't think there is. (well, maybe Duke)

Eagles - Don't know why, but 4th & 26 probably has something to do with it.

Cowboys - The most hate-able team next to the Patriots, in my opinion.

Patriots - No comment required.

Broncos - the Super Bowl victory over Green Bay in '98 still hurts to this day.

Red Sox - I hate baseball and don't really care for any team, but something about the Red Sox fans I despise. Somebody help me out on this one.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 14 2010, 12:45 PM)

The Cubs. There is just so much I hate about the Cubs, I don't know where to start. How about the fact that they run their organization like crap? They gave Alfonzo Soriano the worst contract in history (unless you look at it from Soriano's perspective. laugh.gif ). Their fans are about as cocky as Yankee fans, yet they haven't won a title since 1908 (That's not a typo...It's been over 100 years since the Cubs won a world series). After every win, the fans wave these stupid "W" flags and sing the "Go Cubs Go" song. Imagine pulling for a team that wins so infrequently that you must celebrate every win in such a fashion. Their ballpark is so old it smells of urine. And their fans are such elitist, when the opponent hits a homer, their fans will throw the ball back onto the field...but actually, they bring spare balls with them, so if they do catch a home run ball, they throw their ball back and keep the home run ball. I'm not making this shit up. Man...do I hate the Cubs.

They won today... eyesre4.gif

I'm NOT in the hate business anymore TOO strong of a word but I certainly DISLIKE the following.

Washington Redskins, Steelers the nickname alone is reason to dislike

Montreal Canadiens Bruins rivalry

NEW YORK YANKEES and anything else from NYC/NJ I even lived in Brooklyn once so that should tell ya.

Lakers ugly uniforms?

DUKE basketball rivals to Maryland

NOTRE DAME and any team from there

Arsenal Football

England in Cricket tongue.gif

I have a strong dislike for the following teams:

LSU football - Some of the most obnoxious, rudest fans around. I have no problem with other LSU teams; it's just the football program that I can't stand.

Kentucky men's basketball - Same as LSU football, only a roundball version. Calipari is one greasy snake of a person. The rest of the UK athletic teams are fine.

Atlanta Falcons - Because I'm a Saints fan, I've never liked those damned dirty birds.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 14 2010, 01:45 PM)
If this has been done before, I apologize. I searched, but didn't see anything.

Anyway...what sports teams do you hate? Here is my list

Vikings and Packers - They are the Bear's rivals. Nuff said.

Raiders - Al Davis is senile, and brings in any basket case on his team.

Cowboys - Jerry Jones suffers from malignant narcissism.

Redwings - Blackhawks main rival. Nuff said

Lakers - I can't stand Kobe. 062802puke_prv.gif

Florida State - I think Bobby Bowden was all that was wrong with college football. I'm glad he has retired.

Twins - White Sox main rivals. Nuff said.

The Cubs. There is just so much I hate about the Cubs, I don't know where to start. How about the fact that they run their organization like crap? They gave Alfonzo Soriano the worst contract in history (unless you look at it from Soriano's perspective. laugh.gif ). Their fans are about as cocky as Yankee fans, yet they haven't won a title since 1908 (That's not a typo...It's been over 100 years since the Cubs won a world series). After every win, the fans wave these stupid "W" flags and sing the "Go Cubs Go" song. Imagine pulling for a team that wins so infrequently that you must celebrate every win in such a fashion. Their ballpark is so old it smells of urine. And their fans are such elitist, when the opponent hits a homer, their fans will throw the ball back onto the field...but actually, they bring spare balls with them, so if they do catch a home run ball, they throw their ball back and keep the home run ball. I'm not making this shit up. Man...do I hate the Cubs. Thank God there are two teams in Chicago. smile.gif

Well, what teams do you despise? confused13.gif

Without question in the same ilk: Montreal Canadiens and New York Yankees.

Multiple reasons here: first, rivals to my two favorite teams-Bruins and Red Sox. Second, in a rant of part jealousy and part truth-both teams either bought their many championships or simply used a rule in play that would benefit them to do so.

Therefore, I root for four teams-The Bruins, the Red Sox, the team playing against the Canadiens, the team playing against the Yanks. A smile comes across my face when I see the Habs and Yanks lose. Much sweeter when they lose against my favorite teams (playoffs-the best!)

That's it really. Other than that, the rest of the professional teams can kiss my butt tongue.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 14 2010, 01:56 PM)
Atlanta Braves -They ruined The Mets season many times .They won like 15 or so divison titles and have One f-n W.S. ring to show for it laugh.gif

smile.gif

Let's see...

MLB: Yankees (either you're a Yankees fan or you hate them, that's what it seems to be like; also, they've defeated the Braves in 3 of 4 World Series matchups, and because I'm a Red Sox fan); Mets; Marlins (NL East teams). The funny thing is that I actually like Philly, unless they're playing Atlanta, of course.

NBA: Spurs (got sick of seeing them winning so much); Lakers (used to like them when I was a kid, but now... no.)

NFL: Dallas Cowboys (the fact that their fans think they're the GREATEST FOOTBALL FRANCHISE EVAR and that they're the NFL's Yankees - except the Yankees actually win playoff games); Tampa Bay; Carolina (NFC South rivals)

College Football: Florida; Georgia Tech; LSU (Georgia fans MUST hate these teams in some capacity); Ohio State (because I sort of like Michigan); Furman (FCS team... they're a rival of Georgia Southern, so we have to hate them)

College Basketball: Georgia College & State; USC Aiken (Augusta State fans hate both teams with a passion); Valdosta State (most redneck/obnoxious fans I've ever witnessed firsthand - in any sport); Florida; Georgia Tech (we don't just hate them in football no.gif laugh.gif )

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 14 2010, 12:56 PM)
Yankees - Because their fans think they should win Every year and if they don't something is wrong with the world. It's never that the team just was not good enough . The fix was in, that type of shit.If

If your team spent $225M, youd feel entitled to win too smile.gif smile.gif Your last part there is the annoying thing..