the most you've spent on a rush ticket

The Rush Kid

I think I payed around $100 a ticket on Ebay back on the R30 tour and ended up with 6th row center. Face Value on the tickets was $81. Yes, it was worth it. It's never not been worth it for me!

Least I ever payed was $24.00 each on the T4E tour... eyesre4.gif

On the last tour I paid about 95 (including charges) for 3rd row Alex side...worth it.

But back in '84 I paid about 40 bucks to a "friend" for an 11th row seat....It was worth it but only 'cuz it was my second show and 2.gif was my life back then. That was about 3 times face value and wouldn't spend that much again....especially on this tour with these prices.

I've never bought scalped tickets; always paid face value. So this is definitely going to be my big one.

It really is a bit of a dilemma. If I were only buying one ticket, I'd go for it. But my husband really wants to go. He's more of a "casual fan", but Snakes was his first live Rush experience and he was blown away. He's super psyched to see them again. He'd be really hurt if I asked him to stay home so I can buy a better seat for myself. I'm not denying him that - some things ARE more important.

So with 2 tickets to buy, I am having a hard time justifying spending the equivalent of a house payment - possibly more - to get the VIP tickets.

But maybe I'll get lucky!

I paid 200 dollars for a second row center on Vapor Trails tour.

I spent $400.00 on a pair of front row seats that came with a limo and back stage passes for the Counterparts tour at Madison Round Garden. Worth every cent.

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 14 2010, 09:00 AM)
I spent $400.00 on a pair of front row seats that came with a limo and back stage passes for the Counterparts tour at Madison Round Garden. Worth every cent.

That's actually quite a good deal. You certainly weren't cheated on that one!

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 14 2010, 09:29 AM)
I spent $400.00 on a pair of front row seats that came with a limo and back stage passes for the Counterparts tour at Madison Round Garden.  Worth every cent.

In 1994 that might've seemed a bit steep, but throw in the limo ride and the backstage passes and it was still probably a bargain.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 14 2010, 09:30 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Apr 14 2010, 09:29 AM)
I spent $400.00 on a pair of front row seats that came with a limo and back stage passes for the Counterparts tour at Madison Round Garden.  Worth every cent.

In 1994 that might've seemed a bit steep, but throw in the limo ride and the backstage passes and it was still probably a bargain.

Yeah, and I was able to sell the tickets we already purchased in the 2nd tier so I didn't take a loss on the original tix. It was an awesome night.

Here's the original story behind the tix. http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...=0entry825957

my best seats were under $20 for second row center on the signals tour.

Pretty sure my most expensive tickets were around $80 for the vapor trails tour. I guess they were around row 15 to 20 ?? the pathetic thing was me spending $80 on beer during the show. that is the biggest bar tab ever for me at a concert.

$100

15th row

worth it because everyone was standing up and dancing and i snuck up to the front!!!

I just spent $125 for 20th row. I'll be creeping to the front again smile.gif

It's always been around a couple of hundred bucks for two tickets-maybe the most was $300 for two 6th row center floor seats at the Meadowlands that I donated to two friends. It was worth it for them because they had a great time and had never seen Rush live before. It was worth it for me too because I was able to do that for them.

My favorite seats have been in the first couple of rows on the right side of the stage, usually $20-$30 bucks over face value. I always try to get something somewhere in that general vicinity.

Let's see what I can snag for Mohegan Sun. I'll report back as to what they cost. I will NOT see them at Jones Beach.

Edited by Berzin