2 new rush songs?

Phantom

just found this on ticketmaster... has anyone else come across this anywhere else?

See Rush as a VIP!

Package includes:

. One premium, reserved ticket located within the first 15 rows of the stage

. Specially Designed Rush Concert Shirt

. Collectible Tour Poster (limited edition, numbered)

. Official Rush Tour Program

. Limited Edition Rush CD Single (includes two new songs off the upcoming album)

. Copy of the new Rush Documentary DVD, "Beyond the Lighted Stage"

. Copy of the Rush CD, "Working Men"

. Set of official Rush guitar picks

I haven't seen that for Toronto, in fact I haven't seen any info for Toronto ticket sales on either Live Nation or Ticketmaster. I'm beginning to think they are forgetting about us. sad.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 13 2010, 01:37 PM)
Hmm...well, that definitely adds SOME value to these VIP packages.

Again...the prices still seem a bit steep, unless of course you manage to get a front row seat!

Well and it's not like those two songs won't be widely available in about two hot seconds either. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 13 2010, 01:42 PM)

Again...the prices still seem a bit steep, unless of course you manage to get a front row seat!

Well and it's not like those two songs won't be widely available in about two hot seconds either. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

True that. I was just trying to give those VIP packages a little credit. wink.gif

There is a chance that stuff could be up on the torrent sites well before the album comes out.

I had vapor trails a solid 2 weeks before it came out, snakes about a week early.

And I did actually buy the discs by the way once they were released, just for the packaging.

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 13 2010, 03:42 PM)

There is a chance that stuff could be up on the torrent sites well before the album comes out.

I had vapor trails a solid 2 weeks before it came out, snakes about a week early.

And I did actually buy the discs by the way once they were released, just for the packaging.

Same here. I'll always buy the final product, even if I hate it...if I've bothered to glean a "preview" copy.

These two songs will be up on the sooner side of later for sure, likely posted to youtube as well if you don't want to DL it. I know I'll be taking a listen...!

Edited by Presto-digitation

Yeah, I'm curious about this too. Even though its a very small part of the setlist this year, might as well our satisfy our hunger for new music. You can almost tell what the sound will be like if Nick R. is producing. Hope those early rumors about "Natural Science" epic and the instrumental (longer Monkey Business) are partially true. The Natural Science part. I'm not too big on the already released Main Monkey Business track. Edited by quickfree

QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 13 2010, 11:01 AM)
Package includes:
. One premium, reserved ticket located within the first 15 rows of the stage
. Specially Designed Rush Concert Shirt
. Collectible Tour Poster (limited edition, numbered)
. Official Rush Tour Program
. Limited Edition Rush CD Single (includes two new songs off the upcoming album)
. Copy of the new Rush Documentary DVD, "Beyond the Lighted Stage"
. Copy of the Rush CD, "Working Men"
. Set of official Rush guitar picks

ohmy.gif

Raging with anger right now

QUOTE (OliasOfDelaware @ Apr 13 2010, 01:40 PM)
I snagged 16th row in Holmdel, NJ... not VIP. Just pre-sale.

The only way I'd sign up for VIP would be if I got to be backstage and/or in audience for sound check or warm up.

What time did you get those tix?

Also where in DE are you? I grew up in north wilmington

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 13 2010, 04:42 PM)

And I figure a number of people will sell pieces of the package as separate items on eBay.

QUOTE (PlaysLikeMyung @ Apr 13 2010, 06:36 PM)
I snagged 16th row in Holmdel, NJ... not VIP.  Just pre-sale.

The only way I'd sign up for VIP would be if I got to be backstage and/or in audience for sound check or warm up.

I don't exactly recall what time it was, but clearly shortly before I posted that post! lol

I'm down by the beaches, Lewes/Rehoboth area.

...and on that note, I just realized that Holmdel NJ is up near New York! Now I wish I hadn't bought the tix, but 16th row is pretty sweet. I dunno, maybe I'll sell them. It would cost me an overnight stay to go to the show since it's a 3 hour drive.

QUOTE (DelawareYesFreak @ Apr 14 2010, 01:30 PM)

I don't exactly recall what time it was, but clearly shortly before I posted that post! lol

...and on that note, I just realized that Holmdel NJ is up near New York! Now I wish I hadn't bought the tix, but 16th row is pretty sweet. I dunno, maybe I'll sell them. It would cost me an overnight stay to go to the show since it's a 3 hour drive.

You should have waited to get the Camden tix tongue.gif. It's a lot closer

QUOTE (PlaysLikeMyung @ Apr 14 2010, 01:34 PM)
QUOTE (DelawareYesFreak @ Apr 14 2010, 01:30 PM)

You should have waited to get the Camden tix tongue.gif. It's a lot closer

FYI - DelawareYesFreak=OliasOfDelaware

Anyways... Yeah, I couldn't remember the city of the place in Jersey I saw them on the R30 Tour and ASSUMED (Ass, U, Me) it was Holmdel! Doh!

Like I said, I have 16th row, I could probably sell them if I didn't want to take the trip. Have to wait to get them in hand, though. I think these days they don't mail them until shortly before the show. *SIGH*

STILL WAITING for So Calis turn and VEGAS!!

its like OMG hurry up PLEASE!

BUT ... I am so happy about all the hooplah as it were , I mean the very first tour I saw them on was ... MOVING PICTURES!

OMG yes , I am that freakin' old (laughing)

I was only like .... exactly 14.6 years old.. and have been totally crushing on Geddy ever since. Love his voice(& bass slapin'<shiver >:P ) ... dig Niel and his arms and OMG the way he used to have to like ... RUN between his set ups in the middle of the song to get the right sound...

('twas not any technology as of yet to help him reproduce his auditory visions ) !!

I was and still am AMAZED by his prowess with percussion instruments and the written word. & Sir Alex, what to say about Alex ... well he made me laugh the very first time I saw them, I was kinda crying(just a bit) from the fact i was seeing them live and he like made a gesture and a funny face (as always) and cracked me up..

AND I'VE BEEN HOOKED ever since , with great admiration and appreciation I am & will remain a Rush Head!!

and as always ,

Forever , 2.gif !! 2112 & Beyond!!!

see ya at a venue.... FlyByNight