• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Scars

Scars

The Seeker

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

EDIT: Misread the date on your guys' show. I'll be three rows in front of you (and 2 days  tongue.gif )

Edited by Scars, 25 June 2010 - 05:15 PM.

Sponsored Post

#22 rocketom

rocketom

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

Has anyone been here before. Are the seats elevated or are they flat like main floor in an arena. I looked at some pictures and it looks like section 100's & 200's are flat.  

#23 Andrew1

Andrew1

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, art

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (rocketom @ Jun 29 2010, 06:43 PM)
Has anyone been here before. Are the seats elevated or are they flat like main floor in an arena. I looked at some pictures and it looks like section 100's & 200's are flat.

Never been there but the 100 and 200 sections are flat. From there back its elevated from what I can tell from the pics Ive seen. Go to Livenation.com and type in the venue. You can get quite a bit of info from there.  

#24 shiftinganddrifting

shiftinganddrifting

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Rush, outdoor activities, cooking, mexico, watching my kids in their activities (baseball, dance) reading, TV - crime shows and medical shows (reality - not soap opera style) listening to other music (occasionally) :)

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

saw incubus there last summer. the 'ground' section is flat- they must add chairs, when we saw incubus the floor was general adm.
the seated sections are stadium style

very small venue, but unless you are on the outer edges, decent view all around. no cover whatsoever, so don't do a rain dance
2.gif  

#25 chrxtopher

chrxtopher

The Seeker

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Photography, art, drumming, travel

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

I have a ticket to sell for tomorrow. 102 Row S. Face value OBO.
PM me, or schneberger@gmail.com

#26 barchetta

barchetta

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

The show was amazing. The charter one pavilion is an awesome place for the show. I have never been there and was blown away by how great the sound was and how close we were to the stage. I am going again tomorrow. Anyone have any extra tickets??

2.gif  

#27 barchetta

barchetta

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

Sections 100 and 200 are flat and everyone stood the whole show but you could still see pretty good. Its a fairly small place for a show.  You cant see the screen behind them if you are off to either side either which kind of sucked. They didnt use the side screens until it was dark which was near the end of the first half of the show.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users