Will Rush Actually Play Any Songs This Tour?

rushgoober

Will Rush play any songs this tour?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rush play any songs this tour?

• Yes, they will play Moving Pictures in its entirety four times in a row. The encore will be Dog Years 4 times in a row.
    • They will play all of Moving Pictures to open the show, and then stare at the audience for 45 minutes - the three of them, on stools, front and center, staring into the crowd unblinking. After intermission they'll eat sandwiches on stage and talk amongst themselves, without microphones, pretending the audience isn't there.
    • They will play a CD of Moving Pictures (not even the remastered version) while Geddy, Alex & Neil dance to it with their wives on stage wearing glittering colorful suits and gowns. Then they'll plug in and do boy band covers.
    • If by songs you mean they'll engage in naked mud wrestling for three hours, then yes.
    • Probably not.
    • They'll play a song or two if they're in the mood, and only if they are, and even then it will only be the song In The Mood.
    • No. The Moving Pictures album thing was just to get the seats filled. They'll just wander around the stage for 3 hours. Neil will wear a long hair wig and a moustache. Geddy will wear a kimono and have a mullet. Alex will wear a sports coat and skinny tie. Time machine tour, baby!

I voted other (and don't tell me that's not an option - I hate when people say that!)

I think it will be mostly Gregorian chanting, followed by traditional Mongolian noseflute music, then some stomping bluegress where the band members and road crew will line dance, and finally ending with Geddy, Alex & Neil badly attempting to play various brass instruments including saxophone, french horn, trumpet, tuba and sousaphone.

Edited by rushgoober

They will have screen in front of the stage and make us watch Doug & Bob videos for 3 hours. The band will not even be there

I voted #2 with the exception that instead of stools they will be seated around a dinner table with a full spread and just pig out in front of everyone for 45 min.

nah...

maybe, they will have a small recorder like the one that Jacob Moon used in his Subdivisions rendition... and one of them will just keep pushing play and hearing it say "Subdivisions" over and over again.

I always thought that they would pull out a cassette, play side A for the first half, then after intermission flip it over for side B.

for the encore they will eat sandwiches while Geddy checks his fantasy baseball, and Alex will mime Geddy the whole time. Neil will do something different each show (probably doodle the whole time).

Neil will wear a long hair wig and a moustache. Geddy will wear a kimono and have a mullet. Alex will wear a sports coat and skinny tie. Time machine tour, baby!

This might actually be pretty cool/funny to do for like one song.

Edited by Show Don't Tell

They'll play all Dream Theater songs.