Tickets

kelly leeks

I usually hit about 3-5 shows per tour. This year I am hoping to make another trip to Red Rocks. However, I don't have a citi card. Does anyone know if there is a code to plug in or how it works? I am hoping not to miss out on Red Rocks due to not having the right name brand credit card.

Thanks.

My rant: I really miss the days of sleeping out in line for concert tickets. At least you earned your seat then. Now, the seats go to ticket brokers with citi bank cards. Wonderful......

QUOTE (kelly leeks @ Apr 10 2010, 07:36 AM)
I usually hit about 3-5 shows per tour. This year I am hoping to make another trip to Red Rocks. However, I don't have a citi card. Does anyone know if there is a code to plug in or how it works? I am hoping not to miss out on Red Rocks due to not having the right name brand credit card.

Thanks.

My rant: I really miss the days of sleeping out in line for concert tickets. At least you earned your seat then. Now, the seats go to ticket brokers with citi bank cards. Wonderful......

I heard that you have to use the first 6 numbers of the card as a password

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Apr 10 2010, 04:51 PM)
You have just as good a chance to get good seats with the regular sale as you do with any presale....maybe a better chance. yes.gif

I've seen that posted several times now. I think presale is an advantage if there's a high chance the show will be sold out within a few hours. Other than that, I don't see the plus.

I'm thinking that I am going to stick with my regular strategy...buy the best tickets I can right off the bat, then pick up better tickets off of ebay or craigslist. I've even gotten good tickets from ticket brokers for little or nothing above face value the closer the show gets. I haven't ever had a problem getting rid of the tickets I buy originally. I am going to hit the Utah show, then either the Seattle or Las Vegas (or both) shows. Damn, I hate living in Idaho...they come to the Boise area about once every 10-12 years fists crying.gif

This TOUR is a dream come through I'll see 5 shows in 3 states, VA, PA and Florida.

I won't get enough of TCE.

What's the chance the Irvine Verizon Wireless Amphitheater show will sell out? (8/13) tickets go on presale 4/20 btw.

This could possibly be my first Rush show!

I'm reallly left feeling a loss as well for the days of getting in line to buy. With all of these presale's and VIP crap there are like 3-4 different lines to get in now. It is just stupid. I have had pretty decent luck with all the different kinds of methods and have tried them all at one point or another. Hell, I decided to take a trip to see Rush about two weeks before the show on S&A and ended up with 6th row from the regular ticketmaster. So, who the hell knows? It is just a big game, and then you add that we have to compete with losers that scalp tickets and it will drive you nuts.