Red Rocks ???'s

bravado

QUOTE (bravado @ Apr 10 2010, 05:35 AM)
My girlfriend an I are hoping to fly out to Colorado to see that show from kentucky, my main question is

Will they sell out Red Rocks?????

How far from Denver is it???

Red Rocks WILL sell out! Unfortunately a lot of people come from out of state for this venue and they really need to play 2 nights. I will tell you that you will have heavy competition from folks here too because we want to see the only show in Colorado.

There will be a big tailgate in the Upper North Lot and if you can't get tickets thru the sale, there is ALWAYS a guy under the I-70 freeway who will have a shit-load of them! Don't know where he gets them from but bring a LOT of cash if you need a seat!

QUOTE (tangy @ Apr 10 2010, 06:24 AM)
yeah RR will sell out. Rush used to play at a venue in Denver that was nearly twice as big as RR. RR is a great venue but rush kinda screwed the CO fans by moving to a smaller venue IMO.

I agree Tangy! A ticket is hard to come by without connections and 2 nights might level the playing field.

If anyone is interested I have inquired on the VIP package but have not gotten a call/e-mail back yet.

QUOTE (rocketom @ Apr 10 2010, 11:23 AM)
Someone over on the blogs at RIAB said that they heard the coomercial for the Red Rocks show and it stated that they were playing there August 16 and 17, can anyone else confim this.

Nope just talked to a DJ at the sponsoring station 1 show only 8/16.