What SOUP!!!! Part 2

rushfan4life

Some might remember a topic that I started back in the early winter call "What Soup!!!!". For those who dont remember in the "Boys in Brazil" documentary on the second disc of the Rush In Rio DVD the boys say that they could not have gotten through the tour without "The Soup". I was wondering what soup it is? Well people were reporting that it was a running joke in the "Best in Show" movie. I watched the movie this past weekend and found no such lines containg soup. So I am once again asking what soup is Rush talking about? Thank you. 2.gif

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ Mar 29 2005, 06:08 PM)
Some might remember a topic that I started back in the early winter call "What Soup!!!!". For those who dont remember in the "Boys in Brazil" documentary on the second disc of the Rush In Rio DVD the boys say that they could not have gotten through the tour without "The Soup". I was wondering what soup it is? Well people were reporting that it was a running joke in the "Best in Show" movie. I watched the movie this past weekend and found no such lines containg soup. So I am once again asking what soup is Rush talking about? Thank you. 2.gif

It's there. yes.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 29 2005, 07:38 PM)
Some might remember a topic that I started back in the early winter call "What Soup!!!!".  For those who dont remember in the "Boys in Brazil" documentary on the second disc of the Rush In Rio DVD the boys say that they could not have gotten through the tour without "The Soup".  I was wondering what soup it is?  Well people were reporting that it was a running joke in the "Best in Show" movie.  I watched the movie this past weekend and found no such lines containg soup.  So I am once again asking what soup is Rush talking about?  Thank you. 2.gif

It's there. yes.gif

Where? WHen?

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ Mar 29 2005, 07:41 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 29 2005, 07:38 PM)
Some might remember a topic that I started back in the early winter call "What Soup!!!!".  For those who dont remember in the "Boys in Brazil" documentary on the second disc of the Rush In Rio DVD the boys say that they could not have gotten through the tour without "The Soup".  I was wondering what soup it is?  Well people were reporting that it was a running joke in the "Best in Show" movie.  I watched the movie this past weekend and found no such lines containg soup.  So I am once again asking what soup is Rush talking about?  Thank you. 2.gif

It's there. yes.gif

Where? WHen?

I don't own the movie, so unfortunately I can't give you a time stamp, but I did rent the movie after finding out about the whole "soup" business and I picked up on it. It's not a huge part of the movie, from what I remember it's just a couple of obscure passing references in the movie. Sorry I can't be of more help.

The soup is a metaphysic reference to our higher self, which can only be achieved by understanding that we all are truly connected; woven in a divine tapestry of cream of barley and chicken noodle. If you read any of Neil's books you would know this already!

Archived