A question about VIP tickets

HigherWater

Live Nation says it's selling 'Rush VIP' tickets for pre sale starting on the 13th and public sale on the 17th. What gives? Do we need a code for the VIP tix or are these just the big bucks packages?

Thanks for the help.

HW

Ticketmaster has "Premium Ticket" packages . You get a seat in the first 15 rows , a free D.V.D and a whole bunch of other crap . Go to the site and see but it does not give a Price laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 9 2010, 07:30 PM)
Ticketmaster has "Premium Ticket" packages . You get a seat in the first 15 rows , a free D.V.D and a whole bunch of other crap . Go to the site and see but it does not give a Price laugh.gif

I get that part, but how do you get in on the VIP Pre-sale? LN lists an on sale date of the 13th for VIP pre and a date of the 17th for VIP general.

HW

QUOTE (HigherWater @ Apr 9 2010, 07:47 PM)

I get that part, but how do you get in on the VIP Pre-sale? LN lists an on sale date of the 13th for VIP pre and a date of the 17th for VIP general.

HW

I don't know about Live Nation but the Ticketmaster pre-sale starts on tues. You just go online tuesday at 10am and buy

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 9 2010, 07:49 PM)

HW

I don't know about Live Nation but the Ticketmaster pre-sale starts on tues. You just go online tuesday at 10am and buy

No code?

QUOTE (HigherWater @ Apr 9 2010, 08:06 PM)

HW

No code?

No. It is like that with all those Ticketmaster premium deals . You just don't know how much they are until they go onsale, most of the time

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 9 2010, 08:07 PM)

HW

No code?

No. It is like that with all those Ticketmaster premium deals . You just don't know how much they are until they go onsale, most of the time

Screw it! I think I'm going to splurge this time. One show, premium package--money is no object! Red Rocks Here I come!

Are some of these shows being sold on LN and TM?

QUOTE (HigherWater @ Apr 9 2010, 09:17 PM)

HW

No code?

Screw it! I think I'm going to splurge this time. One show, premium package--money is no object! Red Rocks Here I come!

Unless it's just a crippling price, I am inclined to do the same.

Hmm, I wonder if my husband would be mad if I got the VIP package for myself and a lawn seat for him? laugh.gif

QUOTE (HigherWater @ Apr 9 2010, 08:17 PM)

HW

No code?

Ticketmaster only has about 4 or 5 shows up now. Check everyday because they did add a few since this afternoon

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 9 2010, 08:22 PM)

HW

No code?

Hmm, I wonder if my husband would be mad if I got the VIP package for myself and a lawn seat for him? laugh.gif

Okay, sorry... First awful thing that ran through my mind: "He and my wife can meet in GA, I'll see YOU in the front row!"

HW

wink.gif

HW

No code?

That is some funny shit. My wife is a Huge Rush fan. She has asked me since the end of the S&A tour, "when are the coming back" If i ever did that she would kill me and take the good ticket laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 9 2010, 07:32 PM)

HW

No code?

That is some funny shit. My wife is a Huge Rush fan. She has asked me since the end of the S&A tour, "when are the coming back" If i ever did that she would kill me and take the good ticket laugh.gif

I can't tell my boyfriend what I'm spending on tickets. He would have a cow, literally.

and I want a VIP package!

QUOTE (jmdyyz @ Apr 9 2010, 11:46 PM)
dONT BUY vip TO MUCH $$$$$- GET 16TH ROW & SNEAK IN

remEMBER rECESSION!!!!

Remember "sobriety"?