Will they play Closer To The Heart?

Rushman14

I think so

I don't want it but i think it's coming

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 9 2010, 02:44 PM)
Only if they make it longer, use doubleneck guitars, include a long ethereal-sounding intro with lots of smoke, change the lyrics to refer to ice caves and honeydew and immortality, and rename it "Xanadu." smile.gif

that would kick ass!

oh wait...

QUOTE (mankad89 @ Apr 9 2010, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 9 2010, 04:21 PM)
I hope not.

Same.

I would ask why, but then I remember I'm talking to the guy whose favourite album ius Test For Echo. unsure.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 9 2010, 01:44 PM)
Only if they make it longer, use doubleneck guitars, include a long ethereal-sounding intro with lots of smoke, change the lyrics to refer to ice caves and honeydew and immortality, and rename it "Xanadu." smile.gif

HA, that reminds me of a story my dad told me about seeing Jefferson Airplane in the early 70s, and a drunk guy kept yelling out "PLAY WHITE RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!" so finally Grace Slick said "okay, we're going to play White Rabbit, except we've changed the words, the melody, and the arrangement." And then played a totally different song.

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 9 2010, 09:04 PM)
I hope not.

Same.

I would ask why, but then I remember I'm talking to the guy whose favourite album ius Test For Echo. unsure.gif

1022.gif

QUOTE (mankad89 @ Apr 9 2010, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 9 2010, 09:04 PM)
I hope not.

Same.

1022.gif

Would anyone SERIOUSLY rather hear Roll the Bones again instead of a killer tune like Closer to the Heart?

Have you all never brought a chick to a Rush concert before?

confused13.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Apr 9 2010, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 9 2010, 01:44 PM)
Only if they make it longer, use doubleneck guitars, include a long ethereal-sounding intro with lots of smoke, change the lyrics to refer to ice caves and honeydew and immortality, and rename it "Xanadu."  smile.gif

HA, that reminds me of a story my dad told me about seeing Jefferson Airplane in the early 70s, and a drunk guy kept yelling out "PLAY WHITE RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!" so finally Grace Slick said "okay, we're going to play White Rabbit, except we've changed the words, the melody, and the arrangement." And then played a totally different song.

Awesome. biggrin.gif