09/25/10 - Houston, TX

So who's coming?

I was there with my YYZ license plate last tour, will hopefully be there again this year.

Osage

If I can swing it, I'd like to be there. Cynthia Wood Pavillion is probably the nicest outdoor venue I've been to. I'd almost trade seeing them at Superpages in Dallas for going to the Woodlands show. My ex-in-laws live in Conroe, too. It would be a 20 minute drive from their place.

I'll be there, for sure with at least REAL seats. The lawn there doesn't do justice to Rush. For the 1st leg of S&A, I was really unimpressed with lawn seats....the acoustics were abysmal. Once I got REAL seats for the 2nd leg, 1000% better.

I've already called about tickets...subscriber seats are selling at a HIGH price...but the VIP from RUSH.COM are cheaper...I may just go that route.

Any luck in the past with a particular reseller?

Osage

QUOTE (osage2112 @ Apr 13 2010, 11:02 AM)
I've already called about tickets...subscriber seats are selling at a HIGH price...but the VIP from RUSH.COM are cheaper...I may just go that route.

Any luck in the past with a particular reseller?
Osage

How does one get on the Rush.com VIP? I'd like preferential seats..lol...

Saw them both times in the same year at Cynthia Woods (outdoors) - 2nd show was in the pit. Pit seats have Air Condition lol

Will be there again.

People were leaving the last show there due to the heat.

September can be a lil bit cooler.

So, the heat is a problem at this venue. Also, technically in The Woodlands,TX which imposes a curfew on concerts here (Peter Gabriel was late and thus his show ended without the full set list.

The security is like the gestapo here... forget any camera, as they will haul you and camera away for about 30 mins.

All that I ask for is that they TURN UP THE VOLUME this time lol

Countfloyd,

I'm hoping to get into pit again this year!

Osage

Anyone get great seats at CWP, day of show???

Well, it looks like we'll be going to Houston! Except for RockTheCradle stopping in the Dallas airport, this will be our first trip ever to the Lone Star State! RockTheCradle came up with this idea while we were on vacation a few weeks back to get to a show in lieu of Atlanta. At this stage i don't think we'll be able to join any meet-ups. However, we'd love to say hello to folks as we all settle in before the show and during intermission. Hope to see y'all there!

QUOTE (CountFloyd @ Apr 13 2010, 01:27 PM)
Saw them both times in the same year at Cynthia Woods (outdoors) - 2nd show was in the pit. Pit seats have Air Condition lol

Will be there again.

People were leaving the last show there due to the heat.

September can be a lil bit cooler.

So, the heat is a problem at this venue. Also, technically in The Woodlands,TX which imposes a curfew on concerts here (Peter Gabriel was late and thus his show ended without the full set list.

The security is like the gestapo here... forget any camera, as they will haul you and camera away for about 30 mins.

All that I ask for is that they TURN UP THE VOLUME this time lol

I know what you mean about August 07. I didn't leave but I nearly suffered a heat stroke. April 08 was beautiful and I am hoping that it won't be too severe in late September but it will likely be warm.

Got my tix at begining of public sale (nothing good in presale for me) Got sec 107, row N. Pretty close to center, but pretty far back. Man, tickets seem to be selling well for this show!

I was in West TX last week and missed the pre-sale...but, my friend scored two 2nd row pit tickets...I'm out of breath just thinking of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osage

I'll bring my YYZ license plate again!

QUOTE (osage2112 @ May 1 2010, 04:38 PM)
I was in West TX last week and missed the pre-sale...but, my friend scored two 2nd row pit tickets...I'm out of breath just thinking of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Osage

I'll bring my YYZ license plate again!

How? I thought they were all in the auction, and the auction isn't over yet. Damn, I'm jealous.

He and I are total pessimists when it comes to presale. He got 2nd row seat 1 and 2...slammed on the extreme left side...but I think I'll live!

I don't know how he got them...but he lucked out and now I'm on a quest to get 4 more.

Osage

I ended up with two extra tickets for the Houston show, if anyone is interested.

These are Section 101, Row N, seats 3 and 4. 13th row from the pit, about 17 rows from the stage.

I am asking for face value + service fee + delivery cost, just what I paid for, nothing more.

If interested, please send me a Personal Message here: PM Animateme

http://mmoran.webs.com/Rush_Houston_Tickets.jpg

I'm actually looking for 4 seats. If you have some for sale, I'm very interested.

Osage

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 15 2010, 10:17 PM)
Got my tix in the mail today. Now, if I can just keep track of them until the concert rolls around...

may I ask if you got these through Ticketmaster or through Music Today? Thanks.

QUOTE (animateme @ May 17 2010, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 15 2010, 10:17 PM)
Got my tix in the mail today.  Now, if I can just keep track of them until the concert rolls around...

may I ask if you got these through Ticketmaster or through Music Today? Thanks.

Ticketmaster, for what it's worth.

QUOTE (Dax @ Apr 9 2010, 04:16 PM)
I was really unimpressed with lawn seats....the acoustics were abysmal.

If the wind is blowing, the sound on the lawn might not be very good.

Attended Spring HS graduation at Cynthia Woods...sat in Sec. 110...and was thinking the entire time...I NEED TO BE CLOSER FOR THE CONCERT!!!

Osage

Archived