08/13/10 - Irvine, CA

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 x_analog_kid_x

x_analog_kid_x

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, painting, reading, costume designing/creating.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:52 PM

4 more days! Cant wait!
Haha I'll be watching my first Rush show through binoculars, considering I have lawn seats.
But that's okay smile.gif

Sponsored Post

#42 WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1825 posts
  • Interests:Mountain biking, kayaking, roller hockey
    Bass guitar, Keys and Drums

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Aug 9 2010, 06:54 PM)
I'm there! Can't wait...

Can I recommend Santa Monica instead of Venice Beach? Venice Beach isn't what it used to be....lot of drug addicts and scummy people.....and not much to see

Thanks for recommendation....  My mom (70yrs. old) went to Santa Monica High School.  We are using Sunday to cruise the coast, so I guess I'll get to see the good, the bad and the ugly....oh, and the beautiful women. biggrin.gif  

#43 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

don't forget to visit el taco loco #3 in long beach for some good tacos/mexican food on the way down to irvine.

#44 WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1825 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 10 2010, 01:58 PM)
don't forget to visit el taco loco #3 in long beach for some good tacos/mexican food on the way down to irvine.

I like tacos biggrin.gif

But I do live 5 miles from the Mexico border (Chula Vista) so they better be good ones. smile.gif

I hear you though.....if I see loco # 3....I'm stopping.

#45 WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1825 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

If anyone is interested in a TRF meet and greet....

My friend and I will be in the very center of the vendor circle at 7:00pm

We'll be hanging out for awhile....people watching....and having an adult beverage....Come by and say hello.  

#46 Rushmistress

Rushmistress

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:17 AM

I have an extra ticket for the Irvine show- it's a really good seat.  It's in the loge section right behind the front orchestra section, right in the middle!  Would love to have another fan get this ticket, so please PM me if anyone is interested.

#47 snowtrooper1966

snowtrooper1966

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

PM sent!

#48 udanax

udanax

Net Girl

• Members *
  • 1793 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:06 AM

Wow it sucks I missed out on the close seat. I'm going to be sitting on the grass. I will try to make it to the tailgate and I'll be wearing a Snakes shirt with a grey jacket, jeans, and converse. I'm not hard to miss because I'm a 19 year girl with blonde hair. Feel free to stop me and say hi if you see me. I might bring a sign that says TRF? on it if I feel like being really nerdy... On the other hand maybe not. Anyways, it would be cool to meet some new faces.  

#49 Mystic Slipperman

Mystic Slipperman

From Genesis to Armageddon

• Members
  • 3139 posts
  • Interests:Playing and writing music.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:08 AM

If we go (me and Anastasia) we will look for you!!!!

#50 udanax

udanax

Net Girl

• Members *
  • 1793 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ Aug 13 2010, 01:08 AM)
If we go (me and Anastasia) we will look for you!!!!

Cool... Yeah I'll make a sign... It's lame but if it works then cool. I think I will also put a message on the other side of the sign that says "The Camera (pic of an eye)". I didn't want spoilers for the show so the only thing I know about it is that they're playing all of Moving Pics (That means The Camera Eye). I don't even know what Geddy has behind him onstage this year. My guess is a bunch of clocks. It would just make sense.  

#51 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts
  • Interests:DRUMS, SURFING AND LISTENING TO RUSH. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU RUSH FANS send me a PM or talk in chat. If anyone is coming to Australia one day let me know as I would love to meet you. I live in Sydney which is on the East Coast at a place on the fabulous Northern Beaches - great people, great surf and a fantastic city.

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

I had such a great time at this show and had an awesome seat as well ( 2nd row more towards Geddy's side.) I am sorry that I didn't meet up with any TRFers but I was walking around citiwalk from about 12:30pm and I was quite buggered by 6pm when I had to meet my"contact" to buy the ticket from him at the WILL CALL. Anyway did anyone see me  - I had a blue FLY BY NIGHT T shirt on. confused13.gif I would have loved to have hung out as I was on my own. trink39.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users