• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#321 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 17 2010, 04:41 AM)
Lerxt69,

I really enjoyed meeting you the other night. You're a funny guy! I'm sorry it took so long for your salmon to be delivered to you at the table. laugh.gif

Same here CT, yep, it took a while to catch that salmon, but then again, I was the only one at the table with some healthy food............ Wait, oh no, there was the Salat Guy  rofl3.gif

If you think this Salat is NOT awesome, you need "awesome" lessons!!!!!

Headin' home today!!

Sponsored Post

#322 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (LERXST69 @ Sep 19 2010, 07:12 AM)
Lerxt69,

I really enjoyed meeting you the other night. You're a funny guy! I'm sorry it took so long for your salmon to be delivered to you at the table. laugh.gif

Same here CT, yep, it took a while to catch that salmon, but then again, I was the only one at the table with some healthy food............ Wait, oh no, there was the Salat Guy  rofl3.gif

Headin' home today!!

Not so sure he paid for it though. Our server came up short of money.

#323 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 19 2010, 02:40 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

Oh my. That wouldn't be nice. Even if you eat only 10% you still have to pay! I'm at MCO now. Flight was overbooked  angry.gif

#324 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:48 AM

So, I went to Universal in Orlando. They are proud to have the BIGGEST Hard Rock hotel and bar in the World. You guys already see what's coming?????????

I ask this chick where the  2.gif items are

The what?

2.gif

Let me look that up in our list. No Sir, there is no  2.gif here. Is it a band??

banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

Then she asked me if I wanted a table

I refused

#325 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 19 2010, 09:40 AM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

Yeah I'm not so sure either sad.gif  I was a little worried that I was going to get a phone call asking for the unpaid amount to be paid by me since I was the one who made the reservation in the first place sad.gif

Edited by LakesideMaiden, 19 September 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#326 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 19 2010, 01:12 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

Yeah I'm not so sure either sad.gif  I was a little worried that I was going to get a phone call asking for the unpaid amount to be paid by me since I was the one who made the reservation in the first place sad.gif

Did you know everybody at the table? I don't even know who those guys sitting next to me were.

#327 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 20 2010, 02:36 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

Did you know everybody at the table? I don't even know who those guys sitting next to me were.

Those guys sitting next to you were "The Salat Guy", and the one next to me was "The Belgian Triple Guy".  trink38.gif

Yes I made home btw, was home at 11 am today.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#328 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 20 2010, 09:36 AM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

The guy sitting next to Lerxst69 was Multiplied Reaction and the guy sitting next to you, CT, was his friend, The Salad Guy - can't recall his name at the moment.

#329 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 20 2010, 06:06 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

The guy sitting next to Lerxst69 was Multiplied Reaction and the guy sitting next to you, CT, was his friend, The Salad Guy - can't recall his name at the moment.

Yep, that's right. Really weird, those alternative names  wacko.gif  

#330 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (LERXST69 @ Sep 20 2010, 02:24 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

lol laugh.gif MR is Darrell, and I can't recall what the Salad Guy's name is..

#331 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts
  • Interests:Family, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Minnesota Vikings,Notre Dame Football, Chelseafc, fishing, bicycling

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 20 2010, 01:28 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

The salad guys name is Bond... James Bond. His real name is Mike.

#332 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 21 2010, 05:18 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 20 2010, 01:28 PM)
Lerxt69,

Headin' home today!!

The salad guys name is Bond... James Bond. His real name is Mike.

Yes, the Salat Guy has a name!!! I kinda liked "The Salat Guy" though.

Hey Multiplied Reaction, I understand that Mike is not active on this forum.

In case he wants to sign up, I know a perfect name for him  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

HE WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET ALL THE PHOTOS I MADE ON THAT EVENING DURING THE  2.gif SHOW, SENT ME A PM AND YOU GET THEM DELIVERED

#333 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts
  • Interests:Family, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Minnesota Vikings,Notre Dame Football, Chelseafc, fishing, bicycling

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

Review of the Rush show.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/20...s_at_td_garden/

Edited by MULTIPLIED REACTION, 21 September 2010 - 02:28 PM.

#334 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 21 2010, 08:27 PM)
Review of the Rush show.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/20...s_at_td_garden/

Good review, I can agree on that one  1022.gif  

#335 Tortoise and Hare

Tortoise and Hare

Double Agent

• Members *
  • 3384 posts
  • Interests:Anything RUSH, Pet Chickens, Boston Sports!!!, Beachcombing, Metaphysics, Holistic Living, Vegetarian Cooking, Sustainable Agriculture, Conspiracy Theories, Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature, Alternative Histories/Dimensions/Futures, Ancient Cosmology, Pagan Spirituality, Writing, Photography, Alternative Education Models, Geocaching

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

EXCELLENT review!!!!! . . . Bout time!!!!!

Hare  biggrin.gif  

#336 lyndale2112

lyndale2112

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hi,

A big thanks to all in Boston who made our journey from Scotland so memorable. The show was superb, as expected, and we were treated very well by all we met.
If anyone is thinking of coming over the pond to the UK to see Rush on the european leg of the tour, please dont hesitate to get in touch for help in bookings etc.

Once again,

Thanks,

Bob.  trink39.gif  

#337 LERXST69

LERXST69

The Seeker

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (lyndale2112 @ Sep 27 2010, 03:35 PM)
Hi,

A big thanks to all in Boston who made our journey from Scotland so memorable. The show was superb, as expected, and we were treated very well by all we met.
If anyone is thinking of coming over the pond to the UK to see Rush on the european leg of the tour, please dont hesitate to get in touch for help in bookings etc.

Once again,

Thanks,

Bob.  trink39.gif

Hi,

Sorry we didn't meet up. I saw lots of the people around here, but none of them was wearing a kilt. Did you see anyone of the Murray Clan??

However, great to hear you had a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users