MP in its entirety?

brokenstoned

Should say: featuring The Camera Eye. I've seen Rush 21 times since 1982 and have seen them play Tom Sawyer 21Xs, Red Barchetta 10Xs, YYZ 18Xs, Limelight 16Xs, The Camera Eye 1X, Witch Hunt 4Xs, and Vital Signs 8Xs....how about Caress of Steel in its entirety? Or Hemispheres!

With Moving Pictures short running time (45mins or so), I hope we are in for some more surprises! How about The Necromancer!!!1

QUOTE (brokenstoned @ Apr 8 2010, 06:59 PM)
Should say: featuring The Camera Eye. I've seen Rush 21 times since 1982 and have seen them play Tom Sawyer 21Xs, Red Barchetta 10Xs, YYZ 18Xs, Limelight 16Xs, The Camera Eye 1X, Witch Hunt 4Xs, and Vital Signs 8Xs....how about Caress of Steel in its entirety? Or Hemispheres!

With Moving Pictures short running time (45mins or so), I hope we are in for some more surprises! How about The Necromancer!!!1

trink39.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 8 2010, 10:18 PM)

trink39.gif

Gotta say I wouldn't mind hearing that one 1022.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 8 2010, 09:18 PM)

trink39.gif

Yeah I agree, although it's exciting that The Camera Eye will be played and haven't heard Vital Signs live in awhile, not exactly Earth Shattering news.

I'd prefer something more Challenging and farther back in the time machine.

yes.gif Caress, Hemispheres, but who knows with the title of this tour perhaps we will get some more rare blast from the past. Like to hear Jacobs Ladder again that would be a plus! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif