• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 nettiesaur

nettiesaur

The Hang Out innkeeper

• Members *
  • 4976 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

There was traffic management. Last year there weren't any police directing traffic after a show I had gone to. This year there were officers at every intersection. That doesn't help when there is only one road out of the parking lot area, and thousands of people are trying to leave at once.

This is why so many people take the bus.

Sponsored Post

#62 Darkcyde

Darkcyde

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Toyota Supras, Racing, Fishing, Camping, Trailer Park Boys, Top Gear

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

We parked like a block away from the main gate and passed all the shuttle buses by the time we hit Miller Park.  It was a breeze.  Much better than last time.   And how about Ged just killing it all night long even when Alex's guitars were acting up?  Awesome stage design as well.  I even got a pic of some religious nutjobs at the main gate.  "Don't 'rush' headlong into hell!"  rofl3.gif

user posted image

Some pics from the show

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#63 lindseyyz

lindseyyz

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Darkcyde @ Jul 6 2010, 07:04 PM)
We parked like a block away from the main gate and passed all the shuttle buses by the time we hit Miller Park.  It was a breeze.  Much better than last time.   And how about Ged just killing it all night long even when Alex's guitars were acting up?  Awesome stage design as well.  I even got a pic of some religious nutjobs at the main gate.  "Don't 'rush' headlong into hell!"  rofl3.gif

user posted image

Dude. My brother and I had to wait in that horrific line next to those freaks. Your pic brought it all back. Looks like you weren't stuck in the huge pedestrian traffic jam at the front gate like we were.  

#64 Darkcyde

Darkcyde

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Toyota Supras, Racing, Fishing, Camping, Trailer Park Boys, Top Gear

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

You must have gotten there later than we did because about 15 min after we got in to the park, it started to get busier.  After I took that pic, I stood right in front of them in my Behemoth t-shirt with the giant pentagram on the back and flipped them off.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users