Meeting Neil

yyz

I would like to sit with him in a coffee shop and talk about books, poetry, life, politics, and the future. And I would ask him to write another musical epic a la Bytor and Necromancer.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 29 2005, 06:05 PM)
If I met Neil, I'd say, "Please don't mind the cuffs and shackles Mr. Peart. GG will be here momentarily."  laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For invisibleairwaves: waffen093.gif bolt.gif waffen093.gif bolt.gif waffen093.gif bolt.gif waffen093.gif bolt.gif waffen093.gif bolt.gif waffen093.gif bolt.gif waffen093.gif bolt.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 29 2005, 02:05 PM)
If I met Neil, I'd say, "Please don't mind the cuffs and shackles Mr. Peart. GG will be here momentarily."  laugh.gif

"She'll let you out of them. Eventually."

tongue.gif drool1.gif biggrin.gif

Seriously, what would I say? In the midst of all my silliness, all my drooling, and the groupie-ness?

I'd shake his hand, look into his eyes, and say, "Thank you for writing your books."

"Wanna fool around?"

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 29 2005, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 29 2005, 02:05 PM)

"Wanna fool around?"

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Well I had the chance to meet one of my favorite wrestlers HHH. When I saw him right next to me I was in awe. THats how i think it would be if I ever got the chance to ever meet Neil. I would walk in and say "Its a real honner" I would probably ask him to sign a pair of sticks for me. Tell him how he has really inspired me to keep up playing the drums. And thank him sooo many times for the chance to meet him.

Meet Neil? That would be a dream come true for me. Well, I'd like to meet Geddy and Alex too. To Neil though alone I would say......

Dang I don't even know. Give me a little while, tomorrow and a second to come up with something.

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Mar 29 2005, 05:18 PM)
You Rock!!....and umm, You Rock!

inside joke...

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I'd ask him what the heck he did with Shro's black dress! (hey shro? wink, wink)

well before i "met" NEIL was before i read his book. i won't ever approach him now that i know his take on facing your idols. i feel good having a moment that i interpret as cool! i will be happy to retell on EBAY

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 29 2005, 11:47 PM)
well before i "met" NEIL was before i read his book. i won't ever approach him now that i know his take on facing your idols. i feel good having a moment that i interpret as cool! i will be happy to retell on EBAY

oh no you don't.. tell us here?? wink.gif

I would say Neil, you rode your motorcycle all the way to ALASKA yes.gif Can you please come and play wub.gif next time your in these neck of the woods unsure.gif oh, and bring ALEX & GEDDY ALONG cool.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

troutmanhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/105_0535.jpg

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 30 2005, 12:31 AM)
troutman reapin those award winning pictures! HOW DID YOU EAT THOSE BAD BOYS?

Oh no my friend sad.gif you don't eat these guy's all "catch & release" with these BAD BOYS' yes.gif it is illegal to fry these baby's up sad.gif Regulations. We practice "catch & release" on all Rainbows and save the "grill for SALMON & HALIBUT wub.gif wub.gif

TROUTMAN & THE http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/07380022.jpg

Archived