88 members have voted

1. 1. The Camera Eye

• Woo-Hoo!!!
    • Woo-Hoo!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As previously said, they heard their fans loud and clear and you all finally got your wish! I've seen it live before so I don't care one way or the other, but I'm glad for all of those who were desperate to hear it live.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 8 2010, 10:16 AM)
I'm not complaining personally, but this might be considered a 'spoiler' depending on who you talk to.

PS. Woohoo!!! wink.gif

I don't think you can call it a "spoiler" when its on the front page of rush.com tongue.gif

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Apr 8 2010, 01:27 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 8 2010, 10:16 AM)
I'm not complaining personally, but this might be considered a 'spoiler' depending on who you talk to.

PS. Woohoo!!!  wink.gif

I don't think you can call it a "spoiler" when its on the front page of rush.com tongue.gif

True enough! laugh.gif

So the question remains... will it be the entire song? Or an "abridged" version?

I brought this up somewhere else. I don't think they'll shorten it like they did for the Signals tour but I'm wondering if they'll rearrange it any like they did for Natural Science. My guess is that they won't but it's a possibility.

Also, this poll sucks. I see options for:

Woo-Hoo!!!

and

Woo-Hoo!!!!!

but there's no option for:

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What were you thinking? laugh.gif

Given the vast number of forum members who are constantly begging the band to play this song...

I am guessing there were a lot of people wetting their pants with glee at around 7:00am eastern time today.

2.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 9 2010, 01:30 PM)
Yknow, yes, Ive heard the MP songs a lot in concert. But.. I have no issue with this because MP is a f-cking masterpiece. To hear it all is awesome, and to hear TCE live will also be awesome. I cant wait.

Yup...I still find it remarkable that there are still people trying to put a negative spin on this MP news. fing.gif

The album is a pure masterpiece.

It's their most commercially successful album.

It's probably 85-90% of Rush fans' favourite Rush album.

The Camera Eye has been begged for on the last 3 tours.

Then, the Boys were being cursed at for not playing it during those tours.

How can any of this be negative? This is absolute stellar news IMO. yes.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 9 2010, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 9 2010, 01:30 PM)
Yknow, yes, Ive heard the MP songs a lot in concert.  But.. I have no issue with this because MP is a f-cking masterpiece.  To hear it all is awesome, and to hear TCE live will also be awesome.  I cant wait.

Yup...I still find it remarkable that there are still people trying to put a negative spin on this MP news. fing.gif

The album is a pure masterpiece.

It's their most commercially successful album.

It's probably 85-90% of Rush fans' favourite Rush album.

The Camera Eye has been begged for on the last 3 tours.

Then, the Boys were being cursed at for not playing it during those tours.

How can any of this be negative? This is absolute stellar news IMO. yes.gif

goodpost.gif Those are the fact's jack

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 9 2010, 02:30 PM)
Yknow, yes, Ive heard the MP songs a lot in concert.  But.. I have no issue with this because MP is a f-cking masterpiece.  To hear it all is awesome, and to hear TCE live will also be awesome.  I cant wait.

We have to assume that the MP songs will be played in the album's original running order, and in succession. That will set this apart from all the other tours where they played the MP songs sprinkled in throughout the set. That, plus the fact that "Camera Eye" will be played.

I went with the Woo-Hoo that had four exclamation marks yes.gif

Moving Pictures is an amazing album and one of my all time favourites. I can't wait to hear The Camera Eye live, for the first time might I add. I love that tune. I'm also very excited to hear Red Barchetta, YYZ, Vital Signs will be cool and I'm really looking forward to hearing Witch Hunt again common001.gif

So basically, hearing the whole thing is going to be freaking awesome!!!! yes.gif