108 replies to this topic

#41 Synthetic

Synthetic

The Seeker

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:19 AM

BAM!!!

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 4 2010, 11:51 PM)
Just letting you guys know in case you didn't know already that they changed the seating arrangement. Since the tickets were selling well, they pushed the stage back a row or whatever. You know how it used to be in line with sections 103 and 115? Well its now in line with the sections behind those. So yeah.... I have Section 105, row A tickets....pretty good but I thought they'd be closer, you know. It's just kind of sucks because I couldn't do a lot of the pre-sales due to class this year. And on rushisaband.com I read these stories of people scoring row 6 tickets off MusicToday but I just couldn't stick around to keep searching because I had class. Really sucks. 2007, I had row 6 Geddy side seats. You know, it'll still be fun, though. There's always next time right? (praying there will be a next time)

That sucks - I paid well for 6 sequential seats in section 105 row B just for the location - that sucks.

Oh well...

Anyway - is there a pre-show meeting?  I am flying into Cleveland the night before to party with some friends, then daughter and I are driving down, staying at the Westin, and looking for Japanese steakhouse for dinner...

Anyone know of a good place?

Edited by Synthetic, 15 July 2010 - 08:20 AM.

Sponsored Post

#42 Transylvania Twist

Transylvania Twist

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Synthetic @ Jul 15 2010, 08:19 AM)
BAM!!!

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 4 2010, 11:51 PM)
Just letting you guys know in case you didn't know already that they changed the seating arrangement. Since the tickets were selling well, they pushed the stage back a row or whatever. You know how it used to be in line with sections 103 and 115? Well its now in line with the sections behind those. So yeah.... I have Section 105, row A tickets....pretty good but I thought they'd be closer, you know. It's just kind of sucks because I couldn't do a lot of the pre-sales due to class this year. And on rushisaband.com I read these stories of people scoring row 6 tickets off MusicToday but I just couldn't stick around to keep searching because I had class. Really sucks. 2007, I had row 6 Geddy side seats. You know, it'll still be fun, though. There's always next time right? (praying there will be a next time)

That sucks - I paid well for 6 sequential seats in section 105 row B just for the location - that sucks.

Oh well...

Anyway - is there a pre-show meeting?  I am flying into Cleveland the night before to party with some friends, then daughter and I are driving down, staying at the Westin, and looking for Japanese steakhouse for dinner...

Anyone know of a good place?<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'></span></span>

Hello Synthetic and safe travels when you come to Ohio.  How old's your daughter??  We are taking our daughter who's 11.

The Japanese Steakhouse is located at the corner of High and Spruce directly across from the middle of the Convention Center.  Our office eats there a lot for special occaisions at lunchtime and it's delicious.

It will be appx. 3 blocks north and 2 blocks east of the arena.  If you are walking from the Westin north on High St. it will take you appx. 15-20  minutes to walk depending on your pace/lights and you will see the arena over the hill as you cross Nationwide Blvd.

#43 Nim2

Nim2

The Seeker

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:11 AM

I have row a, sec 115.

Pretty good still I think.

Thought I would be closer too then saw the change in stage location.  

#44 Tigershark2112

Tigershark2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

The wait for this show is KILLING me. I wish I had a Time Machine so I could go to August 29th now!

#45 mrtemet

mrtemet

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life as much as work will allow me.

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

Received an email this morning....tickets are being mailed out today!!!! 2.gif  

#46 neil#2

neil#2

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2907 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drumming, Rush, you know, the good things in life.

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:37 PM

It's not coming soon enough!  comp26.gif  

#47 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts
  • Location:Actual location changes many times per hour normally.
  • Interests:Milsurp rifles

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (mrtemet @ Jul 21 2010, 12:59 PM)
Received an email this morning....tickets are being mailed out today!!!! 2.gif

Got an email too!

#48 Tigershark2112

Tigershark2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

I got my tickets in May like 2 weeks after I ordered them, why the wait for your guys' tix?

#49 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jul 21 2010, 07:21 PM)
I got my tickets in May like 2 weeks after I ordered them, why the wait for your guys' tix?

Depends on where you get them from.  Music Today doesn't ship them until a couple weeks before the show, apparently to discourage scalping.

#50 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

Woo hoo...tix showed up today!

user posted image

#51 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping, fishing. Spending time with my teenage triplets.

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

I have a bud looking for up to 4 tickets if anyone knows of any for sale please PM me.

Thanks!

2.gif  

#52 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping, fishing. Spending time with my teenage triplets.

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:57 PM

I have a bud looking for up to 4 tickets if anyone knows of any for sale please PM me.

Thanks!

2.gif

Sorry for the double post.  Little SNAFU when I hit post - returned a message that said something about being banned!   ohmy.gif
Moderator - Please delete redundnat post.  Thanks!

Edited by tripdad, 24 July 2010 - 05:59 PM.

#53 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:45 AM

Are cameras allowed at Nationwide?  Tickets say "no recorders/video", but nothing about still cameras.

#54 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:44 PM

Just booked my $30 room for the Hyatt Regency....8/29 is one of the 30Rate dates.

Cancelling my other reservation.  biggrin.gif  

#55 mrtemet

mrtemet

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life as much as work will allow me.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

For those of you coming to the Rush Concert in Columbus on August 29th (or not)...the Hyatt Regency across from Nationwide arena is offering...$30.00 rooms for the following dates....8/1, 8/8, 8/13, 8/14, 8/26 thru 8/31 which includes the night of the show. Just call 877-875-3598 & ask for offer code 30 Rate! I just booked our rooms! Plus we should be gathering at O'Shaunessy's Pub right before the show. More on that later on! Not sure how long they'll last...so book soon!! 2.gif  

#56 Transylvania Twist

Transylvania Twist

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (mrtemet @ Jul 30 2010, 10:58 PM)
For those of you coming to the Rush Concert in Columbus on August 29th (or not)...the Hyatt Regency across from Nationwide arena is offering...$30.00 rooms for the following dates....8/1, 8/8, 8/13, 8/14, 8/26 thru 8/31 which includes the night of the show. Just call 877-875-3598 & ask for offer code 30 Rate! I just booked our rooms! Plus we should be gathering at O'Shaunessy's Pub right before the show. More on that later on! Not sure how long they'll last...so book soon!! 2.gif

Thanks so much for adding the Hyatt Regency rate.  I wasn't online over the weekend to post it after I got the dates via facebook like I had mentioned a few months ago here.

If you or anyone staying at the HRC need any guidance on room choices.  Just let me know.  More than happy to help and yes get your booking in ASAP because I have talked with my friends there and it's still limited to a certain amount of rooms even though the rate is being offered each month on low populated nights.

I will mark down O'Shaunessy's as a potential spot too.

It's so nice to finally be in the same month as the show now.... common001.gif  

#57 vital signz

vital signz

M├ędico en La Villa

• Members *
  • 5375 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

Just got my tickets today!!!!!!

Yippie!

common001.gif  applaudit.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif  icon_alienjig.gif  

#58 liddybuck01

liddybuck01

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1259 posts
  • Interests:music, tv, food, fun.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

hubby and i are still planning on attending, but we still don't have tickets.

idk what to do...

#59 rooted-rush-fan

rooted-rush-fan

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Disc Golf, Camping, Scuba Diving, Collecting Indian Artifacts, Concerts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

My son and I will be there!! Flr 3 Row P. Staying at the Crowne Plaza.. my first show at this venue.. Cant wait!!

Time to party with  2.gif  

#60 neil#2

neil#2

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2907 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drumming, Rush, you know, the good things in life.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

19 days and counting!  1022.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users