Time Machine Tour *TOUR SPOILERS*

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#1 woodring2112

woodring2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Education, writing, reading, music, movies...

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:06 AM

Moving Pictures in its entirety!   Are you serious!!!????!!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!1

Edited by Jack Aubrey, 08 April 2010 - 06:10 AM.

Sponsored Post

#2 StuartBruce

StuartBruce

The Seeker

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:Rock Music, Football, Guitar

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

Not in the UK

Oh Well another years wait  .. ..

Ba5tards

#3 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22063 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:09 AM

Watch the tour spoliers, please, some people get upset as they want to be surprised.

#4 Peart-fan52

Peart-fan52

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:10 AM

it gets even better, I checked out the Sarnia Bayfest site (www.sarniabayfest.com) and they are indeed working on their next studio album!  Here is the blurp from the web page:

The band is currently working on their 20th studio album with producer Nick Raskulinecz (co-producer from 2007's Snakes & Arrows) and in addition to their classics plan to showcase a few new tunes live this summer.

"We were off for a year and a half, and now it's just pouring. Everything is totally crazy and there's not a minute left in the day. We've got these half-dozen songs, and we'll probably go in the studio and work on a couple of them and see how it goes, perhaps release something - and I say perhaps - and then we plan on being on the road," says guitarist, Alex Lifeson.

2.gif  653.gif  653.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#5 Funky Chicken

Funky Chicken

The Seeker

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:12 AM

I guess I won't complain about the lack of a North Carolina show-at least they are playing on my continent.  

MP in it's entirety-interesting. Would have preferred PeW but it's still cool-I hope all of you Camera Eye geeks appreciate this because it's really for you. Don't accuse these guys of not listening to the fans ever again.  

#6 PuppetKing2112

PuppetKing2112

The Music Database

• Members *
  • 8814 posts
  • Interests:Music, basketball, writing

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:17 AM

Not a huge fan of TCE live, but people will be able to stop complaining now. Plus I'm a huge fan of the album-in-its-entirety format, I've seen a few shows like that now.

I'll do everything I can to make the August 7th show in Seattle.

#7 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22063 posts
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Funky Chicken @ Apr 8 2010, 06:12 AM)
I guess I won't complain about the lack of a North Carolina show-at least they are playing on my continent.  

MP in it's entirety-interesting. Would have preferred PeW but it's still cool-I hope all of you Camera Eye geeks appreciate this because it's really for you. Don't accuse these guys of not listening to the fans ever again.

Yeah, we've been asking for it ever since the T4E tour. It only took 'em 14 years.  sarcasm.gif  

#8 sdhonda

sdhonda

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 916 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:21 AM

Gonna try and make it to the Seattle show as well.

#9 Vive le Rush

Vive le Rush

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Walking, especially with my dog, Jake; hiking in beautiful natural places, exercising, getting together with friends, studying and reading about diverse cultures and languages, reading and writing poetry, watching dog shows, listening to my favorite bands, and ESPECIALLY, listening to Rush CD's and watching/working out to Rush DVD's.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:35 AM

Okay, I just checked..........OH MY HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!     RUSH is actually coming to OMAHA this summer!!!!!!!!     I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! Rush hasn't been to OMAHA (my hometown) since 1991!!!!!!!!! I've been praying for this for years!!!!!!!!! I think I'm actually going to cry...........I'm SO MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!      Hopefully, this year I can convince my husband to let me go to both ATLANTA (which I had already planned on) and OMAHA!!!!!!!  

OH, HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

#10 Alex

Alex

"This IS my happy face!"

• Members *
  • 12902 posts
  • Interests:Business, Cars, Economics, Politics, Philosophy

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:55 AM

f**k YEAHHHHHH

#11 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

The Seeker

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Riding motorcycles, camping, travel, event planning, scrapbooking, Girls' weekends, travel, watching my daughters grow.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:58 AM

No Michigan stop.   sad.gif   And we've always been so good to them here. (To add insult to injury, I'm listening right this moment to a commercial that Huey Lewis & The News are coming to Pine Knob this summer. WTF!)

Oh well...maybe I'll be able to make it to Mohegan Sun. Or convince the hubby that he really wants to spend his birthday weekend in Toronto.

#12 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

Net Boy

• Members *
  • 3491 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:00 AM

OH MY GOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH!

3 Texas shows!!!!!!!

YES!
STINKIN YES!

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  

#13 PennSt8r

PennSt8r

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:16 AM

Psyched about the tour in general, but not real psyched about the "MP in it's entirety" announcement.  In my opinion with the exception of TCE we have heard all of these songs almost EVERY tour.  I would rather have heard PeW or AFK.  I guess I shouldn't complain.  On Sept 16th I will be in the new Consol Energy Center!!!!  I was hoping that they would beat Lady Ga Ga to open the place, but no dice.

#14 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:17 AM)
Not a huge fan of TCE live, but people will be able to stop complaining now. Plus I'm a huge fan of the album-in-its-entirety format, I've seen a few shows like that now.

I'll do everything I can to make the August 7th show in Seattle.

Seattle is a date that I might hit as well...Salt Lake City for sure!  

#15 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2010, 06:19 AM)

Yeah, we've been asking for it ever since the T4E tour. It only took 'em 14 years.  sarcasm.gif

Personally, I am surprised that they are doing it.  I was convinced that The Camera Eye was the song that Geddy was talking about in The Boys in Brazil documentary on the Rush in Rio DVD ("There is NO way I am doing that song again!  I'm sorry...I don't care how much the fans want it...")  

Maybe he meant The Fountain of Lamnet?? huh.gif  

#16 Khan

Khan

In a GIFfy

• Members *
  • 15447 posts
  • Location:Actual location changes many times per hour normally.
  • Interests:Milsurp rifles

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:23 AM

Guess it's Columbus for me.

#17 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

The Gun Crank

• 22063 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:23 AM)

Personally, I am surprised that they are doing it.  I was convinced that The Camera Eye was the song that Geddy was talking about in The Boys in Brazil documentary on the Rush in Rio DVD ("There is NO way I am doing that song again!  I'm sorry...I don't care how much the fans want it...")  

I was convinced that The Camera Eye was the song that Geddy was talking about in The Boys in Brazil documentary on the Rush in Rio DVD ("There is NO way I am doing that song again!  I'm sorry...I don't care how much the fans want it...") 

I thought the same thing.  laugh.gif  trink39.gif  

#18 TullSkull

TullSkull

Minstrel of the Cannibus

• Members
  • 6948 posts
  • Interests:Good Ol' Rock n Roll and Skiing

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:40 AM

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif
653.gif  653.gif  653.gif

Like I said....  ABQ NM for the Kick Off... Here I come..
Then Salt Lake City and then Denver!!!! laugh.gif

common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif   common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif  common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif   common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif   common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif   common001.gif  

Off to the phone a call the hotels >  bolt.gif  

#19 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25526 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:42 AM

Hey, question here as I'm too lazy to go look - has "Chemistry" ever been done live?  I'm thinking not. . .

#20 metaldad

metaldad

Official TRF Chauffeur

• Members
  • 17164 posts
  • Interests:hanging out with my Wife, son and 2 girls . playing Drums , Beer, going to shows, Beer , Cooking , Beer , watching football , Beer , watching baseball, Beer , cranking Metal and Beer

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2010, 07:37 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:23 AM)

I was convinced that The Camera Eye was the song that Geddy was talking about in The Boys in Brazil documentary on the Rush in Rio DVD ("There is NO way I am doing that song again!  I'm sorry...I don't care how much the fans want it...") 

I thought the same thing.  laugh.gif  trink39.gif

I think he was talking about Fly By Night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users