Let's Party Till 7am!!! *TOUR SPOILERS*

Ya_Big_Tree

yeah thanks for posting those dates in a nice format so you can actually match up the city with the date. my dumb cellphone kept showing the dates in a row first and cities below it.

anyway, dc on sept 18! probably the latest they ever played that venue in the year. guess i should just be happy theyre coming through here. wonder how many other songs will get left out for moving pictures. at least theyll be fewer snakes tracks now.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, I can't wait until we get to April 28 and get more information about Rush at the Quebec Summer Festival... ph34r.gif OUTDOOR PHENOMENON!! 1022.gif Which reminds me and I'll need all your knowledge guys because I sure have no idea for being too young lol tongue.gif ...

Really tricky question, anybody know all of Rush's outdoor dates in history? unsure.gif

Like, I know they played in 2003 in Toronto for that show with the million of people, there was that one in 1979 where Alex played a really inspired Villa Strangiato with a broken nail... Are there any more? sad.gif Apart from Quebec 2010, obviously? wink.gif

I like how the front page of the website is all TIME MACHINE TOUR and yet the rest of the web site stays the same black and blue and loud pain in the arse it always is. "We're going on tour later this year, but it's No Big Deal." It's not even on the News page. laugh.gif Edited by proudlyrushian

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 8 2010, 07:34 AM)
Just talk with my bud and we are aiming for Philly and Wantaugh as possible shows for our road trip 1022.gif

You should really come to Bahstun...just sayin'... smile.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Apr 8 2010, 09:34 AM)
Just talk with my bud and we are aiming for Philly and Wantaugh as possible shows for our road trip  1022.gif

What is Bahstun? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 8 2010, 07:36 AM)
2 TORONTO DATES IN JULY!!!!!!! 1022.gif

PARTY IN T.DOT!!!!!!!!!!! 653.gif

trink38.gif

I can't wait. I plan to be at both!

Although I've always thought, it would be awesome to see them play at BMO Field (though they might not sell it out).

I saw Genesis there in 2007...and it was a really cool atmosphere there!

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 8 2010, 09:53 AM)
2 TORONTO DATES IN JULY!!!!!!!  1022.gif

PARTY IN T.DOT!!!!!!!!!!!  653.gif

trink38.gif

Although I've always thought, it would be awesome to see them play at BMO Field (though they might not sell it out).

BMO Field would be cool... I'd love to see Rush there. But the Molson Amp is cool too... I love being there at night, right by the water, where you can see the city lights all aglow in the background. Sigh... so magical this city is. yes.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 8 2010, 10:10 AM)

trink38.gif

BMO Field would be cool... I'd love to see Rush there. But the Molson Amp is cool too... I love being there at night, right by the water, where you can see the city lights all aglow in the background. Sigh... so magical this city is. yes.gif

Yeah, I don't mind the Amptheatre, but I am actually more excited about seeing them at the ACC again!

The boys are great anywhere...but their indoor shows are outstanding! The last three shows I've seen indoors (2 ACC and one JLC in London) were the best shows I've seen.

With their video screens and lighting, the indoor shows really stand out as exceptional for me. yes.gif

QUOTE (subdivisor @ Apr 8 2010, 06:06 AM)
MOVING PICTURES IN FULL!!!!!....WE ARE GETTING THE CAMERA EYE!!!!...AND A PHILLY DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!

I got a chill up the spine when I saw the MOVING PICTURES IN IT'S ENTERITY.

TIME MACHINE TOUR-a dream come true.They DO listen to the fans.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Apr 8 2010, 11:12 AM)
Just talk with my bud and we are aiming for Philly and Wantaugh as possible shows for our road trip  1022.gif

Shannon and I would be up for doing a meet up in Philly if your game.

By all means! For sure! trink39.gif

I'll let you know all the details when we hammer out our road trip cool.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Apr 8 2010, 10:34 AM)

Hey I seriously wish I can attend them all! laugh.gif

Our trip is pretty much limited to my buds' vacations and we have preliminarily decided on these 2 shows as the best fit.

Head up to Wantaugh biggrin.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 8 2010, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 8 2010, 10:10 AM)

trink38.gif

Yeah, I don't mind the Amptheatre, but I am actually more excited about seeing them at the ACC again!

The boys are great anywhere...but their indoor shows are outstanding! The last three shows I've seen indoors (2 ACC and one JLC in London) were the best shows I've seen.

With their video screens and lighting, the indoor shows really stand out as exceptional for me. yes.gif

I saw both shows in 2007 at the ACC and I also saw the show in 2008 at Molson Amp... and I think the Molson Amp was better.

QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 11:38 AM)
ah dammit! no NC shows.........mabye one will be announced later......or....its washington dc laugh.gif

Atlanta's closer - and the venue is wonderful. (DC is more fun if you're looking to make a vacation out of it, true).

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 8 2010, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE (skalamander2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 11:38 AM)
ah dammit! no NC shows.........mabye one will be announced later......or....its washington dc  laugh.gif

Atlanta's closer - and the venue is wonderful. (DC is more fun if you're looking to make a vacation out of it, true).

where i am in NC its about 2 hours closer to DC. either way, i will find a way to catch a show yes.gif

Been in a Rush vibe all week, partying to rush for almnost a week with my trusty pow shirt on,

is any Europeans going to this, it would be amazing if I actually managed to get myself to one of the shows,it would take a lot of work to arrange it,But I hope I can do it

Im going over the pond to see a great Rush tribute band, so there will be plenty of oens to talk to there abt this