The KFC Doubledown

JimboGames

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart Attack on a bun

Any man, woman or child who finds a way to take a non-meat item such as a bun and convert it to meat immediately earns my respect.

Well done KFC, absolutely beautiful. This is the first I cried since my girlfriend broke up with me in grade nine.

*sobs in the corner*

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 7 2010, 09:06 PM)
Any man, woman or child who finds a way to take a non-meat item such as a bun and convert it to meat immediately earns my respect.

Well done KFC, absolutely beautiful. This is the first I cried since my girlfriend broke up with me in grade nine.

*sobs in the corner*

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Apr 7 2010, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 7 2010, 08:55 PM)
MINE!!!!

so is the heart attack that follows

wink.gif

You can get it either fried or grilled. Grilled, the calorie count's not bad, even if fat grams are a bit higher than ideal.

I'm sure the nutrition police will have a field day bitching about it.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 7 2010, 08:06 PM)

*sobs in the corner*

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

It's meat! It's meat! Oh my God, they made it out of meat! God bless those geniuses!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2010, 06:25 AM)

Well done KFC, absolutely beautiful.  This is the first I cried since my girlfriend broke up with me in grade nine.

*sobs in the corner*

It's meat! It's meat! Oh my God, they made it out of meat! God bless those geniuses!

Can you imagine you showed up there and ordered one "to go" and they put it in a MEAT BAG?! OMG!

Or maybe if you ate in the tray could be made out of bacon flavored beef jerky or something?!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:57 AM)

Well done KFC, absolutely beautiful.  This is the first I cried since my girlfriend broke up with me in grade nine.

*sobs in the corner*

Can you imagine you showed up there and ordered one "to go" and they put it in a MEAT BAG?! OMG!

Or maybe if you ate in the tray could be made out of bacon flavored beef jerky or something?!

I'd pretty much die of happiness then and there! laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushNut @ Apr 8 2010, 08:43 AM)
meat and cheese...no better combination!

The all-important bacon is in there too. drool1.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Apr 7 2010, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 7 2010, 08:01 PM)
Heart Attack on a bun

Doesn't even look like you get a bun!

laugh.gif You don't

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 8 2010, 07:39 AM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:57 AM)

*sobs in the corner*

I'd pretty much die of happiness then and there! laugh.gif

Yeah my life would pretty much be complete also! I mean what could be better than that?

Well maybe a beer mug made out of meat I guess! Or maybe if at church the programs were made out of meat I would go more often!

laugh.gif

Just the thought of that makes me want to throw up in this thread...

So, from now on i won't think of it and move on.. Bye Bye!!

Maybe it would go good with a beer? trink38.gif