Cruising... hard to do when Rush is touring...

Synthetic

So I just came off of 2 back-to-back cruises on the Carnival Triumph and spent a good portion of my annual vacation time therein.

I really wish they would friggin publish the tour dates already because I am scheduled to take 2 more cruises this year but have not paid for them yet... I need to know if I need the vacation time to see Rush or if I can simply fly in and fly out...

GRRRR Please make an announcement soon!

Wow, ain't life a bitch.

Two more cruises? Is this somehow connected to your job or do you just have an expensive addiction to large boats?

QUOTE (Alex @ Mar 30 2010, 05:44 PM)
Tought shit tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I could give you crap about taking so many cruises (MUST be tough) - but I'm in the same "boat" (D'oh! Bad pun!).

My husband and I schedule our vacations 6 months out, and we take a few days off every month to go to our vacation home. He's bugging me to schedule our May-Oct. vacation dates, and our families are bugging us to make summer plans with them. I keep saying "Not until Rush announces their tour dates."

I'm also waiting to hear about tour plans for a few other bands, including Vertical Horizon. If both Rush and VH play Milwaukee's Summerfest in early July, I'll fly out for that. But it's on my husband's birthday - so he's going to be a little upset with me!

I have to schedule surgery (a piece of my artificial hip needs replacing) sometime within the next year and you'd better believe I am waiting til I see a concert schedule.

My husband pointed out that if I do this right, I can get the "good" handicapped seating. I countered by telling him that there are people who will need it more than me, people who are confined to wheelchairs for life. Not doing that. But I'm not attending a Rush concert on crutches if it can be helped.