What will the 2010 tour be called?

shaun3701

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Our Fans Are Overly-Critical Self-Centered Douche Bags" tour. Because thats what most of us are displaying now. Edited by Alex

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Mar 28 2010, 09:19 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Mar 28 2010, 06:57 PM)
"Our Fans Are Overly-Critical Self-Centere Douche Bags" tour. Because thats what most of us are displaying now.

goodpost.gif wacko.gif

rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Mar 28 2010, 08:57 PM)
"Our Fans Are Overly-Critical Self-Centere Douche Bags" tour. Because thats what most of us are displaying now.

Bravo. I was thinking the the "Our Fans Are Cynical, Whining Babies" Tour, but I like yours better.

Ya, what's the deal with all the negativity?? Sarcastic or not. They are going on tour and there is new music coming out. I don't see anything negative about that. Personally I am very excited about the whole ordeal. Can't wait to see them again. I was really hoping for a tour this year and things are looking good. As Rush "fans" should we not all be pumped about this? Come on people cheer.gif

QUOTE (xredsectorx @ Mar 28 2010, 08:06 PM)
Ya, what's the deal with all the negativity?? Sarcastic or not. They are going on tour and there is new music coming out. I don't see anything negative about that. Personally I am very excited about the whole ordeal. Can't wait to see them again. I was really hoping for a tour this year and things are looking good. As Rush "fans" should we not all be pumped about this? Come on people cheer.gif

YEAH! WOO-HOO!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 28 2010, 09:08 PM)
On the Lighted Stage tour (in conjunction with the documentary)

I like it goodpost.gif

How about the "No Rush" Tour 2010 since they're taking their time in releasing the next album. wink.gif

Edited by Echoes