HOLY HAIR!!!

Mr. Not

If you woke up one day and had hair just like the guy in the picture below, what would you do?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If you woke up one day and had hair just like the guy in the picture below, what would you do?

• Get rid of it, PRONTO!
    • Keep it, I've always wanted bad-ass hair like that.
    • Have some fun with it but cut it off eventually..
    • I'd grow a ZZ Top status beard to compliment it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hair never *quite* gets that long, but I've had long hair since I grew out my mullet in '90. My hair is wavy, so I never liked having to get it cut all the time.

...And 1970 Geezer Butler was an influence.

drool1.gif mmm long hair men

me likey yes.gif

I don't want chest hair, ever, so if I woke up with THAT growing across my tatas and sternum I'd definitely be taking out a loan for laser treatment.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Mar 23 2010, 06:13 AM)
Honestly, other than Geddy, I don't like long hair on men at all. no.gif

I think the man in that photo looks greasy..

What's worse is when old men have long gray hair or when guys with thinning hair on top try to grow the rest long to compensate. Dude, you are still balding on top. We notice this.

ETA: And our treeduck has a head of hair that makes the guy in the picture look like a novice.

Edited by Mara

I'd probably have fun with it for a while. Of course, the much bigger dilemma would be how to explain all of a sudden waking up one day and having such long hair. I mean, would you be whisked away by the government as an alien or freak of nature for further experimentation or what?

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 23 2010, 10:07 PM)

What's worse is when old men have long gray hair or when guys with thinning hair on top try to grow the rest long to compensate. Dude, you are still balding on top. We notice this.

ETA: And our treeduck has a head of hair that makes the guy in the picture look like a novice.

That's because duck-san is a filthy animal ! Ages ago when we were training at the Shaolin temple he used to be beaten regularly by Master Khan and Master Po because he refused to cut even a centimeter off. No discipline, all hair! I think the only reason they allowed him to stay was because he always did roll the perfect spring roll. Or, at least, I think he was rolling spring rolls. cool10.gif

trink38.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Mar 23 2010, 09:42 AM)
I don't think it would work very well for my business. But it would be fun to take a week off and go on a bike trip like that. wink.gif

Hair like that you'd want to ponytail or braid when biking, or you'll never be able to brush it out. Complimentary dreads. Trust me on this one... laugh.gif

Well, can't say it would be safe for work, but I'd hang onto it for a little while, then chop it back to normal.

Though I'd be more concerned about how it got like that in one night unsure.gif

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Mar 23 2010, 11:04 AM)
I don't think it would work very well for my business. But it would be fun to take a week off and go on a bike trip like that. wink.gif

Hair like that you'd want to ponytail or braid when biking, or you'll never be able to brush it out. Complimentary dreads. Trust me on this one... laugh.gif

yes.gif I know. My hair is pretty straight though so I don't think it would be a problem. At any rate, I would get it cut off after the trip.

I couldn't do the dread thing. I like to have clean hair.

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 23 2010, 11:13 AM)
Well if I woke up with hair like on my head and sprouted a penis overnight, I would get some buddies together and play in a Whitesnake cover band.

I think if that happened you'd be better off seeing a doctor. laugh.gif

I'd cut it clean off. Short hair is much more manageable and washing it is easy.

On a side note about long hair, I remember when I got Journey's "Departure" album back in 1980, my sister said she loved the hair the guys were sporting on the back cover.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Mar 23 2010, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Mar 23 2010, 11:04 AM)

yes.gif I know. My hair is pretty straight though so I don't think it would be a problem. At any rate, I would get it cut off after the trip.

I couldn't do the dread thing. I like to have clean hair.

confused13.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 23 2010, 08:07 AM)

Are you sure? The guy in the picture (Alex Staropoli) has hair down to his arse! I'm sure if he straightened it then he'd be a male Rapunzel!!

..I used to have shoulder length hair but cut because all the ladies told me it was nappy, greasy, gross, whatever.. So I cut it, but after all that it seems I was just around the wrong crowd. I'm getting my long hair back because, to me, it's more important than everything else biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 23 2010, 08:07 AM)

wink.gif blush4.gif bekloppt.gif

My hair was longer when i got married . I cut it off about 3 years ago

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 23 2010, 11:13 AM)
Well if I woke up with hair like on my head and sprouted a penis overnight, I would get some buddies together and play in a Whitesnake cover band.

laugh.gif Funny!

I have thought of puting together a Black sabbath cover band though... unsure.gif