Neil Peart hat

buggita bzzt bzzt

QUOTE (buggita bzzt bzzt @ Mar 9 2010, 11:06 PM)
I play in a Rush tribute and want to get something that looks like Neil's hat. It doesn't have to have band logos on it or anything, just that general style he wears. Anyone have an idea where I could get one online? Thanks

Why don't you just wear a bandana? No insult to Africa, but that African hat is a damned eyesore.

They're custom made. The material is woven from children's tears and sperm whale oil. Very rare. But you can buy replicas at any 'Hot Topic' or 'Books-A-Million' outlets. Much cheaper. Why don't you just wear a bandana like he did during the Presto tour. That look was way gnarly. I'm still wearing mine. Make the bandana part of your being. WARNING!....This look does not work for everyone! You have to believe in it! Just pretend like you're Brett Michaels. Except you have way more talent, 30 lbs. lighter, and no Bo-Tox. It's all about confidence. I know Brett Michaels sucks, but oddly enough, chicks dig him. I know right!? What the hell is this world coming to? But it's a hard fact of life and we have to accept it. You know that mother/daughter threesome you've always dreamed about? One word. BANDANA The hot lesbian neighbor who is addicted to 'American Idol' and 'Blow-Pops'? BANDANA Not for you? O.K. then. Let's see if I can help. I think the hat Neil wears represents some kind of belief or religion he associated himself with when he was biking overseas. Before 'Counterparts'. Check out some of his books or Google him. My guess is you will have the info. you're looking before breakfast. The people on this site know their stuff. Good luck!

Just go to the Ugly Hat store . I am sure you will find it wink.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 10 2010, 11:55 AM)
Just go to the Ugly Hat store . I am sure you will find it wink.gif

spit6ph.gif I hate those hats. The bandanna was where it was at. But then if it works. . .we can't have Neil getting sweat in his eyes!

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Mar 10 2010, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 10 2010, 10:55 AM)
Just go to the Ugly Hat store . I am sure you will find it  wink.gif

Right next to the Yankee hats. wink.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Mar 10 2010, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 10 2010, 10:55 AM)

Right next to the Yankee hats. wink.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 10 2010, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 10 2010, 11:55 AM)

spit6ph.gif I hate those hats. The bandanna was where it was at. But then if it works. . .we can't have Neil getting sweat in his eyes!

Totally. That's exactly what I said up there! old.gif I like the way you think. I checked out those Presto shows you told me about too. Awesome. I've never seen those before. Thanks again.

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Mar 10 2010, 05:02 PM)
The most useful thing Neil could have on stage as a drummer, playing hour and a bit half-sets is;

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/Sir_Lerxst/Drink-HatYellow-main.jpg

Except loaded with soup instead of cola laugh.gif

QUOTE (buggita bzzt bzzt @ Mar 11 2010, 08:20 PM)
Wow a lot of negativity about the Neil hat.. I'm surprised.

Really I should go for the long hair and handle bar stache... that was the sweetest Neil look of all

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/afarewelltokings-14.jpg

Welcome to TRF buggita bzzt bzzt!!! trink39.gif

Just get a standard painters hat and remove the bill. Have someone that knows how to sew, fix it for you.

Shouldn't be that hard.

I have one of those old G/P tour hats with the glow in the dark letters and when I turn it around it looks just like neil's type of 'skull cover'.

i wear it when I need to use headphones so they stay on my head better.

Give something like the painters type hat a try.

You could just buy a yarmulke and add some fabric to make it cover more of your head.

Archived