Justified

Khan

Anyone planning on watching this series? I am for sure. Walton Goggins (The Shield) is one of my favorite actors and this one looks to be awesome for sure.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 8 2010, 09:57 AM)
Anyone planning on watching this series? I am for sure. Walton Goggins (The Shield) is one of my favorite actors and this one looks to be awesome for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWkCL3GwOA

Yes, I will be checking it out. I liked Timothy Oliphant in Deadwood so I'm interested in seeing him in this. They advertised the show in "Guns and Ammo" magazine, so it's got that going for it! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 8 2010, 10:00 AM)
QUOTE (RushNut @ Mar 8 2010, 09:57 AM)
Anyone planning on watching this series?  I am for sure.  Walton Goggins (The Shield) is one of my favorite actors and this one looks to be awesome for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWkCL3GwOA

Yes, I will be checking it out. I liked Timothy Oliphant in Deadwood so I'm interested in seeing him in this. They advertised the show in "Guns and Ammo" magazine, so it's got that going for it! laugh.gif

LOL...anything in G&A has gotta be OK.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/c_laugh3.gif

Season 3 starts tomorrow!! Cannot friggin' wait!

I heard a TV reviewer on NPR talk about the new season for 5 minutes.

He said this season will put the last one to shame. Guest starts in almost every episode and will have several show enders equally as gripping as last seasons finale, but they will be during regulars shows throughout the season.

First two shows have been really good....Don't know if they were as good as the last season, but it's still early and a lot's gonna happen...I know it's just TV, but I always get nervous for Raylan wondering what kind of trouble he's gonna get in.

Boyd Crowder kicks ass and I got a feeling Raylan and Boyd are gonna team up this season....Don't know how or why, maybe it's the ads but they make a good pair as antagonist, and protagoninst.

Just finally catching up on this show. I have 2 episodes to go before I am caught up and I am just loving it.

For some reason, I always put off watching it. I know it's great. I know I love it. Timothy Olyphant is just brilliant in it, and everything else he is in for that matter. And I just let it stack up on my DVR. Finally I started watching it and I have watched like 5 episodes straight.

Just(ified) a great show!!! tongue.gif

I have been letting this show stack up on my DVR all season. I like to do that with shows I like alot, but that I can live without seeing every week. Then it's a better experience to watch it back to back to back.

Well I have 4 episodes until I am caught up and what a great season so far! I love the intertwining story lines and the new villain Robert Quarles played by Neal McDonough is just great. Well one of the many villains.

He is usually good in anything he is in, it's this guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Neal_McDonough_2009.jpg/220px-Neal_McDonough_2009.jpg

I just wonder what The Walking Dead would be if they had writers like the ones from Justified, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Hell On Wheels, basically all the FX and AMC shows. I know I've been known to beathorse.gif about TWD's writers and the show is getting better, but just imagine if it had the writing that most the other FX and AMC dramas have.