Rush-Oriented Message

sfuentes

Watch this!

It all started when I was Finding My Way. I kept telling myself that I Need Some Love, so I should Take A Friend. During my journey, I found out that I was Here Again, which was disappointing. I'm often asking What You're Doing, and I'm not often In The Mood. Before And After the journey were tough times, because I had to be a Working Man most of the time. I heard an Anthem and tried I told myself that I had to do the Best I Can to get Beneath, Between, & Behind the obstacles. I heard a song called By-Tor & The Snow Dog, and I heard it when someone told me it was on Fly By Night. I've been Making Memories for quite some time now, and I've wondered what Rivendell is like. But, In The End, I never find out. I then heard a song called Bastille Day, and then I heard my dad say I Think I'm Going Bald. I've never been to Lakeside Park, but I hear that The Necromancer is there by The Fountain Of Lamneth. I've often pondered about living until 2112, and I've often wanted to find A Passage To Bangkok. Will I have to journey through The Twilight Zone to get there, or will I need to take Lessons? Will there be Tears during the lessons? I've been told that I'll always get Something For Nothing, and that I should say A Farewell To Kings to the highest rulers. Xanadu is where I want to live, where I think I may be Closer to The Heart. A Cinderella Man lives there, I'm told, and that he sings a Madrigal for people looking for Cygnus X-1. He says his favorite book is Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres, depending on the Circumstances. Someone else told me that he live in The Trees, close to La Villa Strangiato. He thinks that The Spirit Of Radio should be preserved because Freewill will triumph soon. He has told me that Jacob's Ladder is made of wood, and that Entre Nous was a secret. I didn't know what he meant, but he gave me three Different Strings to look at. He told me that they were a result of Natural Science and that Tom Saywer gave them to him. He owns a Red Barchetta, going to YYZ to avoid the Limelight and The Camera Eye. He says that a Witch Hunt happens every night, and that his Vital Signs must be closely watched. He lives in Subdivisons 1 and 2. He has a son called The Analog Kid, who is studying Chemistry. I've talked to the kid, and he says that his dad is a Digital Man. The kid also says that his dad has The Weapon, and that he thinks that he should report it to the New World Man. I told him that he was Losing It and that he should really Countdown the days until his graduation. I gave him a Distant Early Warning about an Afterimage in Red Sector A. The Enemy Within is also in that area, and he is wearing Kid Gloves and Red Lenses while sitting Between The Wheels. He's always looking for The Big Money and wants to build Grand Designs someday. His wife is a part of the Manhattan Project. She says that it was a Marathon working on it, and she's thinking of moving from different Territories someday. Her Middletown Dreams are the result of an Emotion Detector, emulating Mystic Rhytms in Force Ten time. She wants a device called Time Stand Still that will enable her to have Open Secrets about Second Nature. She is also a Prime Mover under Lock And Key. She has a Mission to break out of there to Turn The Page in her life's book. She says that a great mountain to climb is Tai Shan, where you can avoid the High Water. She says Show Don't Tell to anyone weilding Chain Lightning on The Pass. Each of them wear War Paint to hide the Scars. But, Presto! And they're gone. A Superconductor sits in a room nearby, and she has an Anagram (For Mongo) near the Red Tide. She always chooses Hand Over Fist to see the Available Light. Her Dreamline is full of Bravado, always wanting to Roll The Bones. She puts every card Face Up, and always asks Where's My Thing? It's always in The Big Wheel, and she want a Heresy to break out. She believes in a Ghost Of A Chance to enter Neurotica, and when she does, she always wants you to say that You Bet Your Life. Her goal now is to Animate anything that will Stick It Out and Cut to The Chase. She thinks that she's Nobody's Hero, but I think otherwise. She says that we're living Between Sun & Moon, but I think that we're living at the Alien Shore at The Speed Of Love, where a Double Agent can be hidden very well. When one of them is found, she says Leave That Thing Alone! and sends out a Cold Fire. I guess that's just Everyday Glory. I've sent out a Test For Echo which is Driven by Half The World turning The Color Of Right. Time And Motion are an integral part of this, just like a Totem pole. We're living in Dog Years under the influence of Virtuality, which we must Resist. We're all hanging in Limbo for someone to Carve Away The Stone. Once they do, the celebrate One Little Victory and jump for Ceiling Unlimited. They all become parts of a Ghost Rider, riding towards the Peaceable Kingdom, where The Stars Look Down. That's just How It Is when a Vapor Trail goes by. The Secret Touch is what heals them under Earthshine . That's when a Sweet Miracle happens. They always mention Nocturne, whatever that means. I'm told that they Freeze there, where they come Out Of The Cradle to face the Summertime Blues with a Heart Full Of Soul. They give it For What It's Worth, where they contact The Seeker to find Mr. Soul to find out what Seven And Seven Is. He will decipher the Shapes Of Things at the Crossroads. And that's the end.

Whew!

That's whack! trink39.gif

Just reading that makes me feel like I'm back on the green. http://img114.exs.cx/img114/3606/iconsmile1mt.gif

boarder.gif

Whew! smile.gif Makes me tired just reading it.

Very impressive, Sterling! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2005, 12:49 AM)
Whew!  smile.gif  Makes me tired just reading it.

I have my extreme boredom to thank! laugh.gif

http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/neil-peart_copy.gif

Edit: Put in random Neil picture to make this post that much better. smile.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 27 2005, 02:51 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2005, 12:49 AM)
Whew!  smile.gif  Makes me tired just reading it.

I have my extreme boredom to thank! laugh.gif

http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/neil-peart_copy.gif

Edit: Put in random Neil picture to make this post that much better. smile.gif

For sfuentes: smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/tm160.jpg

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Well done. That's like the one I did in the "Your current state of being" thread a while back. It was a lot of work but it was so gratifying when I was done and even more so when I got positve responses.

We should start a thread dedicated to such posts. We could call it "Vignettes a la Rush"

Whaddya think?

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Um, I think you missed a song in there.....

.... Just kidding!!

(I wouldn't even have the time to check and make sure you got them all!!) Very Impressive!!

trink39.gif

Archived