Out Of The Cradle

earth2112shine

Not sure, but it would have been a welcome addition to the setlist!

Welcome to the forum! bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

Welcome to the forum!! 653.gif

Not feeling the Out Of The Cradle in the setlist thing. But then again, I would never have chosen Earthshine either, and it turned out to be a KILLER song played live. So.... I now know that I know nothing.

I like all the songs off VT, would love to hear them all live. How is it would be really

great to hear them play the next tour.

And... welcome to TRF earth2112shine bekloppt.gif

Out Of The Cradle would've been awesome live! Freeze would have too.... and Vapor Trail..... and The Stars Look Down......

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 26 2005, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Mar 26 2005, 06:20 PM)
Out Of The Cradle would've been awesome live! Freeze would have too.... and Vapor Trail..... and The Stars Look Down......

And How It Is...

those are all the main songs that i would absolutely love to hear live.

theyre probably my favorite on VT

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 26 2005, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Mar 26 2005, 06:20 PM)

And How It Is...

And Ceiling Unlimited and Sweet Miracle and Nocturne..............

Guest Quigley_Moog

QUOTE (Uncle @ Mar 26 2005, 05:05 PM)
To be quite honest it was the only song on Vapor Trails that I didn't like. wacko.gif

I feel the same way. All the other songs shined, but this one..well... unsure.gif

It'd be nice to hear a few more songs from Vapor Trails on the new tour, and a lot of the new material(new album).

More emphasis on the new stuff and the old stuff, means they can play more, and not have to trigger all those extra sounds...Don't get me wrong, i like all the 80's stuff but, wouldn't it be nice to hear the likes of Anthem and Bastille Day in their entirity!

Nocturne would be an excellent live choice, the lighting would be interseting, not to sure on Out of the cradle, but it would be good to hear i suppose

2.gif

QUOTE (earth2112shine @ Mar 26 2005, 03:19 PM)
Just wondering if anyone had any thougfhts on why 2.gif didn't play "Out of The Cradle" or it wasn't on Rush In Rio, its simply a great song ?? sad.gif

Earth2112Shine

Don't know, but, welcome to the Board! 2.gif

Archived