Mistaken identity

Sark

Have you ever been wearing a Rush hat or T-shirt, and had someone think you liked Rush Limbaugh? It happened to me, and the fool was soundly rebuked! When I explained the true nature of my clothing, they didn't even know who Rush was! Imagine! fing.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

(He is a very conservative and opinionated radio talk-show host for those that don't know)

icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif That's great...Nope! Never happened to me, everytime I wear a Rush shirt at my school, which is every civies day (because I have a uniform), people say..."You always wear a Rush shirt, every civies day!" And I say..."Yup! I'm representing my boys!"

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

You could afford your house without the government if it weren't for the government.

-Rush Limbaugh

Now isn't this guy brilliant??

QUOTE (Sark @ Mar 26 2005, 03:24 PM)
Have you ever been wearing a Rush hat or T-shirt, and had someone think you liked Rush Limbaugh? It happened to me, and the fool was soundly rebuked! When I explained the true nature of my clothing, they didn't even know who Rush was! Imagine! fing.gif

Someone HAS done that to me before actually.

fing.gif

Ahhhh! I don't like Rush Limbaugh!

beathorse.gif @&%$^**#!!

QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Mar 26 2005, 09:22 PM)

I think there are about 4 people on the planet who do.

QUOTE (physics23 @ Mar 27 2005, 02:41 AM)
QUOTE (DoubleAgent420 @ Mar 26 2005, 09:22 PM)

I think there are about 4 people on the planet who do.

With the highest rated and most popular AM radio show in America, I would say there are a few more than 4. yes.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 27 2005, 06:41 AM)
It could have been worse, they could have been called Moore and shared their name with a fat, loudmouthed, radical liberal, know-it-all blowhard.

No argument there. Personally I think all over opinionated media blowhards need gag balls.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 27 2005, 12:31 PM)
It could have been worse, they could have been called Moore and shared their name with a fat, loudmouthed, radical liberal, know-it-all blowhard.

No argument there. Personally I think all over opinionated media blowhards need gag balls.

Are you sure they might not enjoy that

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Mar 27 2005, 07:42 AM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 27 2005, 12:31 PM)

Are you sure they might not enjoy that

rofl3.gif Sounds like you must be familiar with media publicity hounds.

common001.gif nope never had that happen but I was at my grandmothers nursing home wearing my rush starman shirt and an old man came up to me {without all his marbles } and said look he's in a rush hes in a rush. Was at target tonight walkin up the aisle wearing my 30th ann. shirt and a guy I was walking toward said geeze and I thought no one else would be wearing what I was wearing tonight { refuring to what a woman would say on a night out} He had the same shirt on. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 26 2005, 05:31 PM)
icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif That's great...Nope! Never happened to me, everytime I wear a Rush shirt at my school, which is every civies day (because I have a uniform), people say..."You always wear a Rush shirt, every civies day!" And I say..."Yup! I'm representing my boys!"

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

I do the same thing at my school! A nice break from my kilt/blouse/sweater/knee socks, I generally wear my black starman t-shirt and either green cargos or worn out jeans with black/white converses, atleast once a month to school, and like twice a week to work (not a good thing, concidering I work at a dry cleaners... i should be wearing nice stuff, not rocker stuff... yeah)

2.gif on!

My Stepfather found out I was touring around last summer to see RUSH ... he said that he didn't know HE was touring ... Mom ( who knows of my love for RUSH going back to the 70s) and I laughed till we cried.

Archived