A Kodak moment if ever I saw one

Tom Sawyer

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Mar 26 2005, 12:12 PM)
You gotta wonder what was going on here?  unsure.gif
http://www.applepics.com/52/userfiles/4245961690614.jpg

rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

Looks like Neil is getting Goosed rofl3.gif

Sweeeet pics. cool.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Mar 26 2005, 05:31 PM)
That is Neil's knee under Alex's elbow.................isn't it??? ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

It took me waaaay too long to get what you were saying there.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I saw that one awhile back and saved it on my PC.. Great photo...

During the RCMH DVD boot from 8-18-04, there is some great interaction between Alex and Neil.. At one point Alex just stops playing, rests his arm on his guitar and just stares at Neil. I think it is duing the pause at the beginning of Xanadu, when Neil is playing the Xylophone, he turns around to kick in the drum part, sees Alex just staring at him, then Neil puts his fingers in his ears, sticks his tougue out and makes a face back at Alex.... It is truly funny..

I may not have the details of this exactly correct (going on memory). But it is toward the end of the show before the encore. Great stuff. If you don't have that DVD, get it somehow!! You won't be sorry.

2.gif

trink38.gif

Alex just told Neil that his case of The Macallum was knocked over and all the bottles broke. biggrin.gif

Off topic: Can anyone tell me what the hell RCMH is? I've seen it referenced here a few times and have no clue what it is.

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 5 2005, 03:24 PM)
Alex just told Neil that his case of The Macallum was knocked over and all the bottles broke. biggrin.gif
Off topic: Can anyone tell me what the hell RCMH is? I've seen it referenced here a few times and have no clue what it is.

Rancid

Cow

Milk

Hairs

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Apr 6 2005, 12:24 AM)

Radio City Music Hall

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 28 2005, 12:09 PM)
I saw that one awhile back and saved it on my PC.. Great photo...

During the RCMH DVD boot from 8-18-04, there is some great interaction between Alex and Neil.. At one point Alex just stops playing, rests his arm on his guitar and just stares at Neil. I think it is duing the pause at the beginning of Xanadu, when Neil is playing the Xylophone, he turns around to kick in the drum part, sees Alex just staring at him, then Neil puts his fingers in his ears, sticks his tougue out and makes a face back at Alex.... It is truly funny..

I may not have the details of this exactly correct (going on memory). But it is toward the end of the show before the encore. Great stuff. If you don't have that DVD, get it somehow!! You won't be sorry.

2.gif

trink38.gif

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/8470/pdvd0098ja.jpg

Archived