Help please

Raelly

Sorry to just enter with this one. Not sure of best place to post.

I am from the UK and attended lots of Rush tours particularly in the 80's. I have some tour programs and various things that may be collectable.

Lots of tickets, some of the concert merchandise and UK press cuttings.

In particular, from 1978 I have a Hemispheres through to SignalsTour Programs.

Also from 1980 I have 'Rush - The words and pictures volume II' and a concert ticket. - Both these have all three autographs.

I am considering selling them and not sure how 'collectable' they would be. If I put them on ebay I would also like to post somewhere like this forum to make sure that a fan gets the chance. Which is the best section to do this. Are there any other forums I should look at?

Can you help?

Many thanks

Stuart

If you have any bootlegs, you should check out the Different Stages section. None are for sale, but you can see if there's anything there that peaks your interest. I can't really say what else to do other than to put that stuff on eBay... If you don't really need the money, keep them!

Welcome to the forum. trink39.gif

it is not a case of needing the money. Whilst I still love the band, the items I have are just gathering dust and I feel another fan would get more from them now.

Should I re-post elsewhere then or can this be moved.

rgds

Stuart

Welcome to the forum.

Dude,yes i have to agree,unless your really short of cash keep hold of your stuff,or at least keep some bits that really matter.Iflogged a Permanent Waves tour prog a few years back-no autographs just plain-and i've been gutted ever since.

I did have the bands autographs on a holiday inn envelope-don't what happened to them-lost on the mists of time somewhere!

So,what can you do eh? beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif

GUARD THOSE WITH YOUR LIFE!!! Don't let them go until you are certain you will not benefit from them...I jsut picked up Power Windows, Signals, and Hemispheres Tourbooks off of ebay, and they are fantastic. My thoughts...keep 'em!

Oh...and welcome! trink39.gif

Archived