Subdivisions: A Tribute to Rush Images

Jag2112

For those of you who love the Hugh Syme artwork that adorns nearly every Rush album, I've added the images from the latest tribute album to my Rush Tribute site.

This is the first tribute album to make use of Mr. Syme's artwork, and the images are impressive.

Take a look at the high resolution images from Subdivisions: A Tribute by clicking HERE.

To see images from every other album, tour book, calendar and more, click HERE.

I hope you enjoy them.

2.gif

-John

I'm still digesting the sonics of the album at this point, but I can say that it's a step above Working Man.

Also, there is a very interesting take on Different Strings. Really exceptional, especially for fans of that song...

I'll be reviewing the album in the coming days...

-John

QUOTE (Jag2112 @ Mar 25 2005, 07:39 PM)
For those of you who love the Hugh Syme artwork that adorns nearly every Rush album, I've added the images from the latest tribute album to my Rush Tribute site.

This is the first tribute album to make use of Mr. Syme's artwork, and the images are impressive.

Take a look at the high resolution images from Subdivisions: A Tribute by clicking HERE.

To see images from every other album, tour book, calendar and more, click HERE.

I hope you enjoy them.

2.gif

-John

Hey man this is awesome!! The quality of the pics are outrageous. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 26 2005, 05:54 PM)
Excellent site...I need some of these pics to complete a scrapbook of album covers I've been making for my Rush compilations!!

Good job!

Thanks. Glad you like it. So you know, I'm in the process of re-scanning all of the album covers...and some internal images...

I just wasn't happy with the quality of the first-pass images that I had online. comp26.gif

I've completed all albums through p/g. Hope to have the rest of the albums done in the comings days.

Take care,

John

John,

Nice work man! That's quite a lot of info on your site, I know it took some serious time.

Well organized and designed.

Archived