What's your job?

radost

Uhhhh...self employed writer who makes no money and procrastinates too much. Does that count?

Ugh! I need some moneys so I can live!!! I need a real job!

Edited by Sapphire Oraculum

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (syrinxpriest 2112 @ Aug 13 2012, 08:24 PM)
Infantry Sniper. HHC Co. 1-18 IN, 2nd Brigade, 1st ID, US Army.

I love rattling off my whole job title, only because it's damn near a run on sentence.

Thanks for your service to the US of A from a Army Vet

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 7 2012, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 7 2012, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 5 2012, 12:57 AM)
Amateur Gynecologist

z7shysterical.gif Dude, you crack me up.

That's my job. tongue.gif

Hey, that jobs not all its cracked up to be...lotsa nasty hoochie coming through the doors

I work for the world's leading Trucking company as a Senior Programmer. I make stuff work.

Who is the world's leading trucking company, right now? Swift, JB Hunt, Schneider, Landstar, or Crete?

I work for the world's leading Trucking company as a Senior Programmer. I make stuff work.

Who is the world's leading trucking company, right now? Swift, JB Hunt, Schneider, Landstar, or Crete?

I am not sure if I should say on a public forum but I can say that we have been around for 81 years!

I am a truck driver. I don't really like to admit it, because there are A LOT of bad truck drivers out there, and I am not really proud to be in the industry, but that's what I do. For the last few years, I have been with a small company that delivers the really expensive bread and cookies, so I do make people happy in that regard, in an indirect way.

The only thing that I have been proud of, as far as driving a truck, is that I have been to every state and province in the US/Canada, with the following exceptions: Hawaii', Alaska, Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, St. Pierre and Miquelon. I have been really blessed to see some remote places. My best memories are from Canada, where I have met the friendliest people on earth.

I am not sure if I should say on a public forum but I can say that we have been around for 81 years!

Yeah, we better not drop the names on here. IF it is Landstar, indeed, that is a great company. I had a truck with them, for about 6 months, and they treated me with respect, never lied to me, and were up front about everything. I wish I were still with them, sometimes.

I am a truck driver. I don't really like to admit it, because there are A LOT of bad truck drivers out there, and I am not really proud to be in the industry, but that's what I do. For the last few years, I have been with a small company that delivers the really expensive bread and cookies, so I do make people happy in that regard, in an indirect way.

The only thing that I have been proud of, as far as driving a truck, is that I have been to every state and province in the US/Canada, with the following exceptions: Hawaii', Alaska, Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, St. Pierre and Miquelon. I have been really blessed to see some remote places. My best memories are from Canada, where I have met the friendliest people on earth.

What kind of truck do you drive?

I have two jobs - my main one is TV host and producer. The second one is a very inexpensive male prostitute catering to very lonely women. (Inexpensive, not cheap!)

I have two jobs - my main one is TV host and producer. The second one is a very inexpensive male prostitute catering to very lonely women. (Inexpensive, not cheap!)

Dude...you're a character. :LMAO:

What kind of truck do you drive?

Now, it's a Freightliner Cascadia, a very nice truck. Don't tell anyone, but driving in a truck is more comfortable that driving in a car. It would be a great job, if a)there was parking, b)there weren't so many dumbass truck drivers on the road, and c)there was a little bit less traffic, but, nothing is going to change, and, in fact, things will get worse.