Is Rush in the Studio??

yyzyy

I'm just wondering...I know Rush are going back in to the studio, but does anyone know when? Are they there right now? Will they be soon? What is the scoop?

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 22 2005, 06:11 PM)
Rush is in the studio.

By Rush, I mean some artschool dropout that is shooting coke into his arm (getting a Rush) and by studio, I mean his studio apartment.

Coke = no.gif

cool10.gif

The last reference I recall was Geddy telling an interviewer just after thr R30 tour that they'd probably get together in autumn 2005 for some preliminary work. That suggests to me it could be next year before serious recording starts on a new album, with a release date probably at least a year to 18 months away.

Alex's ongoing difficulties may also complicate matters, but let's not go there!.

If anyone has other info that contradicts my pessimistic timescale, I'll be only too delighted to be corrected.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Mar 23 2005, 08:28 AM)
The last reference I recall was Geddy telling an interviewer just after thr R30 tour that they'd probably get together in autumn 2005 for some preliminary work. That suggests to me it could be next year before serious recording starts on a new album, with a release date probably at least a year to 18 months away.

Alex's ongoing difficulties may also complicate matters, but let's not go there!.

If anyone has other info that contradicts my pessimistic timescale, I'll be only too delighted to be corrected.

What Difficulties is Alex having I haven't heard anything confused13.gif

QUOTE (nosefilxela @ Mar 24 2005, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Mar 23 2005, 08:28 AM)

What Difficulties is Alex having I haven't heard anything confused13.gif

His legal battles...

Archived