ATWAS: By-Tor and the Snowdog

Tom Sawyer

I was listening to this on the way in this morning, I've heard this many times without really thinking about it, the ending part of this, really sounds Pink Floyd-ish, y'know that?

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 22 2005, 04:37 PM)
For me...it's either By-Tor, or Fly By Night...Such a catchy opening intro to FBN....Great tune... 

What do you think has a better intro yyzyy? Fly By Night or The Spirit of Radio?  Tough question. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....You just had to didn't you!!!

Alright...ummmm........I would have to say that Spirit is the better song overall, BUT...In this case, the better/catchy/classier intro, I would give to Fly By Night....However, Spirit isn't too far behind!!

And you NPF?

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 22 2005, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 22 2005, 04:37 PM)
For me...it's either By-Tor, or Fly By Night...Such a catchy opening intro to FBN....Great tune...

What do you think has a better intro yyzyy? Fly By Night or The Spirit of Radio? Tough question.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....You just had to didn't you!!!

Alright...ummmm........I would have to say that Spirit is the better song overall, BUT...In this case, the better/catchy/classier intro, I would give to Fly By Night....However, Spirit isn't too far behind!!

And you NPF?

rofl3.gif Of course I had to. What else did you expect? biggrin.gif

As for me, I am going to have to go with Spirit on this one. Ever since I have heard that song, the intro has always blown me away. It's so awesome and goes along with the song perfectly. One of Rush's finest moments IMO. trink39.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 22 2005, 04:52 PM)
It doesn't show who i quoted, the icons are not shown, and it is all in one big blog!

comp26.gif

Ask an administrator. I'm sure they could help you. As for me, I have no idea what to do. laugh.gif

You could try doing this a few times. Maybe it would work. comp26.gif comp26.gif comp26.gif Let me know how it goes for you. biggrin.gif

Ooh! Ooh! There was this one time! My TV wasn't putting out sound right? I didn't know what to do! I got so angry and I whacked that sucker so hard. The volume came back and has been back ever since!!

The moral of the story: WHACK YOUR COMP! IT WORKS! WOOTS FOR WHACKING!

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 22 2005, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 22 2005, 01:52 PM)
It doesn't show who i quoted, the icons are not shown, and it is all in one big blog!

comp26.gif

And what, exactly, is wrong with your quotes?

He said:

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 22 2005, 06:00 PM)

comp26.gif

He said:

Maybe it's his internet browser? confused13.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 22 2005, 06:00 PM)

He said:

Maybe it's his internet browser? 

Just tried comp26.gif a few times!! And nothing! I'm gunna have to ask the administrators about this one...But when I have some spare time, it's not the end of the world...but sfuentes...You see what I mean, I quoted 4 different people, and it is all just one blog, no seperations or smileys...And the dates aren't bolded and each quote is not seperated...Thanks for the help though, so for now, I'm just gunna take DoubleAgent's advice... comp26.gif comp26.gif comp26.gif !!!

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Mar 22 2005, 04:36 PM)
QUOTE (yyzyy @ Mar 22 2005, 04:33 PM)
I love the By-Tor ending!  It's one of, probably the best song from Fly By Night.

yes.gif Phenominal song. Best song on Fly By Night goes to that or Beneath, Between and Behind. I have always loved that song.

BB&B is AWESOME on the st louis recording too. great vocal performance yes.gif .

Archived