RUSH Food (for thought)

30kwpa

Strange topic here, but I was in North Carolina this weekend for a basketball game and a local pizza joint has a slice of pizza on their menu called Geddy Lee. Sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts. I don't see the correlation and would not order that myself, but whatever. Anyone?? I'd seen it years ago and just went in to confirm it was still on the menu. It was. Also know of a beer/porter called Cygnus X-1 Porter which was named after the song as the owners of the brewery are big RUSH fans. Anyone know of anything else similar?? Now, I know alot of you will be thinking all kinds of stuff... I have a bunch of "suggestions / ideas" myself but am just curious if anyone knows of anything factual / legit. Maybe another thread should be started for RUSH food ideas/recipes, etc. Also wonder if there might be a legal issue using their name(s) or "likeness(es)" on a food item.

That is entirely possible as RUSH performed there March 7, 1992 and March 6, 1994 and the place has been open since 1987. Newly relocated a few doors down from the original local..

Archived