Grace Under Pressure Pics

Syrinx

Can anyone lead me to some Grace Under Pressure tour photos. I am especially interested in close-ups of Neil's kit. Pics from this tour seem to be harder to find. Also, if there are any promo / ad photos of Neil's GUP kit, I would love to see them. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I will have to spend some time on the Rush archives. Looks good. Any more? Did Neil do a promo kit shot for that tour? It seems he did one for virtually every other album.

Have you looked through the Power Windows Tourbook? It should have photos from the previous tour (GUP) and might have something of what you are looking for. Try this link, it has every picture there from the PoW tourbook...

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/imaged...werwindows.html

Maybe something in there will help? confused13.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Mar 23 2005, 03:13 PM)
Thanks for all the help everyone. I have to ask specifically about a couple of them. How do I insert a photo into this forum?

You have to find a place to host the photo. There are tons of free hosts out there. I believe a lot of members use Photobucket

Once you find a host then you simply insert the URL (web address/link) using the 'IMG' button right above.

Syrinx,

If you post them on yahoo, the viewer must have a yahho account to see them. Thats why I suggested the photobucket link.

Alright, you figured it out. We're all proud of you! wink.gif tongue.gif

Those pics are from a video shoot, yes.

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Mar 30 2005, 07:08 AM)
OK I did the photobucket thing. Here goes!
rush gup 1
rush gup 2

I couldn't get them to appear on this post, so I had to do the link. Hope it works.

The first one is from Distant Early Warning, and the second is from The Enemy Within, both videos are featured on Chronicles DVD & VHS, I believe. Excellent videos.

Archived