That lazy Y chromosome....

GhostGirl

From Maureen Dowd of the NYT...new research "may help explain why the behavior and traits of men and women are so different; they may be hard-wired in the brain, in addition to being hormonal or cultural."

"'Women's chromosomes have more complexity, which men view as unpredictability,' said David Page, a molecular biologist and expert on sex evolution at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, Mass."

See girls? "You know how complex women are..." but it's not our fault! And that male one-track-mind? Apparently that's not THEIR fault, either! wink.gif

Give it a read...you'll enjoy it. "X-celling over Men"

smile.gif

We knew this instinctively, of course... wink.gif

Try this one.....

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0393058964.01._PIdp-schmooS,TopRight,7,-26_PE37_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

here....

It tells why men may become extinct....

That will be a sad day. sad.gif

Nooooooo! I mean, men can be a bit pesky, but we need them!

To do yardwork, to grill out, to...ahem...keep us happy. wink.gif (At least that's the theory)

biggrin.gif

Now, see I have my own theory ont he whole chromosome thing. Women have tow of the same one: X. This is why their thought proces is so screwy & difficult to figure out (& why given the same situation they don't even react hte same way), they don't have the Y to balance it all out. tongue.gif

Although they have enough other good qualities it's worth putting up with them. cool.gif

LOL

I am transexual , male to female, i can tell u from first hand experience that hormones make a great deal of difference, its not just chromosones that impact on our body and mind...

I think testosterone has a lot to do with the males laziness, and also their inability to see dust and dirt....

i am better off without it

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 21 2005, 07:48 PM)
Nooooooo! I mean, men can be a bit pesky, but we need them!

To do yardwork, to grill out, to...ahem...keep us happy. wink.gif (At least that's the theory)

biggrin.gif

.....and buy them lots of shoes tongue.gif ...... bolt.gif

QUOTE (samtsciren @ Apr 18 2005, 07:56 AM)
LOL

I am transexual , male to female, i can tell u from first hand experience that hormones make a great deal of difference, its not just chromosones that impact on our body and mind...

I think testosterone has a lot to do with the males laziness, and also their inability to see dust and dirt....

i am better off without it

Well.... welcome to the forum, Maam.

That's taking the snip snip a bit too far, imo. There are vitamins that help with laziness - that or just a charged attitude in life. Either one of those, and I can keep all my parts intact. smile.gif

With that... I have lots to do today. So I better get my lazy ass moving. I don't take vitamins. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 18 2005, 09:15 AM)
I have the YYZ chromosome. I am a unique study tongue.gif

I've met him, girls. He's right. biggrin.gif

Archived