I don't get why you all find Geddy hot.

Herbie the Rad Dorklift

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 11:27 AM)
Is it the long hair? Glasses (older Geddy obviously), little bit of facial hair (again older Geddy), musical ability? Skinny rockstar frame?

Hmm, sounds familiar cool.gif

Haha!

But seriously?

I don't get it either. Alex is clearly the hottest of the three, not to mention the most gorgeous man alive. It's okay though, the more people into Geddy the better chances Janie and I have of getting Big Al!

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 11:39 AM)
I'd say moustachioed Neil appears to be the most attractive. But that's only because I have moustache envy.

Gimme Johnny Depp anyday.

I mean, women. Yeah, boobs and stuff...

>_>

<_<

Sorry...John Depp is mine!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 11:39 AM)
I'd say moustachioed Neil appears to be the most attractive. But that's only because I have moustache envy.

Gimme Johnny Depp anyday.

I mean, women. Yeah, boobs and stuff...

>_>

<_<

Neil sans mustache is very handsome. I wouldn't say no! biggrin.gif As for facial hair, my love for Goatee Alex is well known! The man never looked better when he had his goatee.

Johnny Depp is way too skinny for me.

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 12:38 PM)
Nothin' wrong with being skinneh cool.gif

Not at all, although I will admit that a man's hotness factor decreases the skinnier he is. Just my thing I guess! Slim and slender (and long hair!) just don't do it for me.

Seriously? It's the whole package. Would I see him on the street and fall over him if "Geddy" didn't exist? Probably not. The coolness, rockstar factor combined with just being a seemingly good guy? I'm all eyes.

Do you all get asked that question a lot? It seems to really touch a nerve. Well maybe not that severe, but it definitely seems to be a question no one likes all that much. Just wondering.

Edited for horrific grammar.

Edited by VarianStar

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Nov 18 2009, 02:09 PM)
Do you all get asked that question a lot? It seems to really touch a nerve.  Well maybe not that severe, but it definitely seems to be a question no one likes all that much.  Just wondering.

Well, the reason it annoys me is that finding someone hot or attractive is an opinion! Some of us have the opinion that Geddy is hot, and some have the opinion that Geddy is not hot. We all have different opinions so why can't we just accept everyone else's? biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Edit: And I just also realised that when it's a straight (right?) guy asking the question, said question is redundant for blatently obvious reasons. wacko.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Jaye

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 18 2009, 10:24 AM)
Do you all get asked that question a lot? It seems to really touch a nerve.  Well maybe not that severe, but it definitely seems to be a question no one likes all that much.  Just wondering.

Well, the reason it annoys me is that finding someone hot or attractive is an opinion! Some of us have the opinion that Geddy is hot, and some have the opinion that Geddy is not hot. We all have different opinions so why can't we just accept everyone else's? biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Makes sense.

I say go for Geddy. All the ladies should go for Geddy. Geddy, Geddy, Geddy, Geddy, Geddy, alex is mine Geddy, Geddy, Geddy

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Nov 17 2009, 08:36 AM)
Is it the long hair? Glasses (older Geddy obviously), little bit of facial hair (again older Geddy), musical ability? Skinny rockstar frame?

Hmm, sounds familiar  cool.gif

Haha!

But seriously?

I don't get it either. Alex is clearly the hottest of the three, not to mention the most gorgeous man alive. It's okay though, the more people into Geddy the better chances Janie and I have of getting Big Al!

I think Geddy is cute. He has definitely become better looking. Sorry but 70s Geddy does nothing for me.

VS is right though, Alex is a major hottie. He's the most gorgeous man ever.

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Nov 17 2009, 09:55 AM)
QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 17 2009, 12:38 PM)
Nothin' wrong with being skinneh cool.gif

Not at all, although I will admit that a man's hotness factor decreases the skinnier he is. Just my thing I guess! Slim and slender (and long hair!) just don't do it for me.

They do nothing for me too. I've never found skinny guys attractive. It's weird in bed. I like beefier guys.

QUOTE (VarianStar @ Nov 18 2009, 07:31 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 18 2009, 10:24 AM)

Makes sense.

I say go for Geddy. All the ladies should go for Geddy. Geddy, Geddy, Geddy, Geddy, Geddy, alex is mine Geddy, Geddy, Geddy

Yeah, the girls can have their Geddy love fest. tongue.gif I'll still be drool1.gif over Alex.

(And Jaye, I too find it weird that this Geddy question is brought up quite often.)

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 18 2009, 08:04 AM)
QUOTE (VarianStar @ Nov 17 2009, 08:36 AM)

Hmm, sounds familiar  cool.gif

Haha!

But seriously?

I think Geddy is cute. He has definitely become better looking. Sorry but 70s Geddy does nothing for me.

VS is right though, Alex is a major hottie. He's the most gorgeous man ever.

This from the woman who spent most of her pregnancy hanging out in the Geddy is hot thread biggrin.gif