Lurker finally posting - liquidating Rush stuff

hemispherical

Hi All: You've got a wonderful board here. I've been lurking for a while and enjoying the great posts, but never posting (I'm a little shy). Someday I'll have to figure out how you all make such great signatures and pictures in your postings.

I'll admit to being a LONG time Rush fan, but haven't seen them since Test For Echo. sad.gif

This is my dilemma. In an effort to put a roof over my boy's head and get out of my awful rental, am going to be liquidating a huge collection of Laserdisc, Vinyl (lots of import 12",etc.), VHS, etc. Hate to part with this stuff I've been carrying around for 20-25 years, but need the $$ to buy a house.

This post is to ask the advice of you experts. Is the best place to put this stuff on Ebay (I did put a couple of things on there so far)? Is there any kind of message board/forum, classifed type deal that you recommend instead?

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!

Pickle

2.gif

Ebay is probably a good place to start.

And welcome to the board! trink36.gif trink36.gif trink36.gif

Thanks for the welcomes and the advice. So far I've listed everything on Ebay. There's Show of Hands and Exit Stage Left VHS. Also some import Vinyl: 12" Subdivisions, 12" New World Man, 12" Countdown, and LP Through Time. I have some other stuff that I'm finding and posting.

Thanks again!

Pickle

could you not sell other things that have higher value? and keep your beloved vintage RUSH records, they would be the last of my stuff to go but if you need the money ebay should work

Archived