What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

Lotsa reasons why I'm home: relaxing from a busy week, taking care of a sick dog, and .... NCAA Basketball!!!

Go Huskies!!

QUOTE (kazzman @ Mar 18 2005, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 18 2005, 10:33 PM)
ummm my brain is dead because of school....urg when will it end!?!?! oh yea like in 53.5 days!!! biggrin.gif then I'm free! biggrin.gif

40 more and I'm outta there for good.

biggrin.gif we have to celebrate at Rushcon!!! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 18 2005, 11:18 PM)
ummm my brain is dead because of school....urg when will it end!?!?! oh yea like in 53.5 days!!! biggrin.gif then I'm free! biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif we have to celebrate at Rushcon!!! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

Only if you're going to be there...

trink39.gif

I'm not at home, I'm on my private jet surfing the net on my laptop with satellite modem. I'm at 17,000 feet right now, we are decending and about to land in LA where I'm going to a party at Paris Hiltons pad. DAMN, my ears just popped bigtime, OK I have to go now, the pilot just flashed the fasten your seatbelt sign, Peace out everyone. bekloppt.gif

I was worn out after dealing with haircut time for my son...crashing at my mom's and hating this friggin dial up...

ARGH

QUOTE (kazzman @ Mar 18 2005, 09:24 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Mar 18 2005, 11:18 PM)

Only if you're going to be there...

trink39.gif

haha I will be there...even if it means if I have to walk there! laugh.gif wouldn't THAT be a hoot!

My excuse??? Because it's what I do just about every Friday night. (well, except for last friday night) Because I work all week and I get tired.. And i'm married with children. I'm too freakin' old and tired to do much else...

schla03.gif

It's now Saturday morning, but I was at home last night. And the main reason was my favorite hometown minor league hockey team (the Jacksonville Barracudas) was playing an important game in Winston-Salem, NC last night to try and clinch 2nd place in the standings and a first round bye in the playoffs. They only carry the games on the internet, so I was occasionally checking in to the game as Mrs. Snowdog wanted to watch "The Notebook". Actually, "The Notebook" was a very good movie, much to my surprise. And my team won applaudit.gif . But, the team they are battling for 2nd won too, so it all comes down to tonight and tomorrow. If Macon loses tonight, Jacksonville clinches 2nd. If Jacksonville, who doesn't play tonight, wins on Sunday night, they clinch 2nd and a first round playoff bye. I guess this should be in the sports and movie forums laugh.gif

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Mar 19 2005, 08:31 AM)
Took my wife last night to Ruth's Chris Steak House for our 11th aniversary...great fun. Except $165.00 for 2 people I thought was a little high. But we're worth it!. haha

Love Ruth's Chris!!! We go there every year for our anniversary as well. Ever try the Lobster Bisque?? drool1.gif The garlic mashed potatoes?? drool1.gif And of course, the steaks, drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

I was dying. I invited my friends over for about 20 minutes before I told them I was too sick to do anything. I was throwing up every 45 minutes and wondered how much more vomit could come out.

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Mar 19 2005, 10:17 AM)
I was dying. I invited my friends over for about 20 minutes before I told them I was too sick to do anything. I was throwing up every 45 minutes and wondered how much more vomit could come out.

ohmy.gif hope you get to feeling better, Rat.. sad.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 19 2005, 02:28 PM)
I'm always here.

Watching.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/alien.gif

I'm always here waiting ph34r.gif