Post a picture of a horrible beer

Tick

QUOTE (Herbie the Rad Dorklift @ Nov 23 2009, 09:24 AM)
Oh, and for the record, I like Budweiser, Coors Light and Heineken wink.gif

At what age were your taste buds severed ? confused13.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 16 2009, 05:36 AM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 15 2009, 01:27 PM)
I know some will disagree, but how anyone can drink this is beyond me.

http://www.thisisfreakingridiculous.com/storage/coors_light1.jpg

Poland Spring has more flavor than that stuff.

Did you mean to say "tap water" when you typed "Poland Spring"?

wink.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 15 2009, 09:27 AM)

(Replaces with picture of Bud Light.)

Sorry Bud drinkers, but that stuff is like making love in canoe.

It's f%@king close to water!

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Nov 1 2009, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 1 2009, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Oct 30 2009, 01:23 PM)
Since you all are beer connoisseurs, tell me what you think of Sam Adams chocolate bock.  I'm not a big beer drinker, especially when it comes to dark beer, but I tasted this and couldn't believe how smooth it was.  It's a bit expensive, but very tasty.  Anyone else tried it?  unsure.gif

All I can say is that if you have to buy chocolate flavored beer in order to enjoy beer then you should just stick with chocolate milk. wink.gif

I concur yes.gif

you guys should be a bit more adventurous when given the opportunity.

the beer in question is around $20 a bottle and i would be glad to try it. i think beer and dark chocolate taste good together, then again beer and just about anything tastes good to me.

i just read that a local brewery did a bacon beer for the holidays. perhaps that would be manly enough for you! if i recall correctly it was pound of bacon per gallon of beer. i hope i can try it before it runs out.

QUOTE (tangy @ Dec 8 2009, 01:26 PM)
Since you all are beer connoisseurs, tell me what you think of Sam Adams chocolate bock.  I'm not a big beer drinker, especially when it comes to dark beer, but I tasted this and couldn't believe how smooth it was.  It's a bit expensive, but very tasty.  Anyone else tried it?  unsure.gif

All I can say is that if you have to buy chocolate flavored beer in order to enjoy beer then you should just stick with chocolate milk. wink.gif

I concur yes.gif

the beer in question is around $20 a bottle and i would be glad to try it. i think beer and dark chocolate taste good together, then again beer and just about anything tastes good to me.

i just read that a local brewery did a bacon beer for the holidays. perhaps that would be manly enough for you! if i recall correctly it was pound of bacon per gallon of beer. i hope i can try it before it runs out.

Bacon beer? ew

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Dec 8 2009, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Dec 8 2009, 01:26 PM)

I concur yes.gif

Bacon beer? ew

yeah, its called Francis!

it might be horrid, it might be good. my take is what do you have to lose. It is served in a small sampler glass not a pint so its only a few mouthfuls. they also did a rosemary beer and a cinammon/ancho chile. they are holiday specials.

we have more microbreweries per capita than anywhere else in the country so its fierce competition and pretty much everyone does some sort of christmas beer.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Feb 25 2010, 10:39 PM)
If you ever come to the UK and get offered some of this swill:

http://www.angelfire.com/wi/beercans/images10/fc576.gif

thump them very hard in the mouth.

Can't say I've seen that brand in the local pubs or supermarkets down our way, but thanks for the heads-up anyway laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 15 2009, 10:27 AM)

OMG, this is the official beer of Spokane, WA, my hometown. I swear. Coors, pork rinds and Monster Truck shows. You like those three things, move to Spokane.

Worst. Beer. Ever.

I'm not a beer drinker so I would have to post every single picture of every beer ever made save Newcastle.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Oct 30 2009, 11:23 AM)

I haven't tried that but thanks for reminding me of this. A few weeks ago on a girls night out, we hit this local pub that had an amazing chocolate stout. (Rogue Chocolate Stout)

That and the Newcastle are my favorite beers. Everything else is barfy.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Nov 1 2009, 10:12 AM)

tongue.gif

It's a smart way to get women to drink beer.

Serve with some rose petals, light some candles... that's a romantic night. Somewhere. Spokane.

Edited by Janie

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Feb 26 2010, 04:16 PM)
http://declubz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/horse-piss-beer.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/laughing2.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 26 2010, 07:26 PM)
coors light is a great chaser for good whiskey yes.gif

so is water.

They've recently started carrying this in the city convenience stores (southern New England):

http://www.fratfury.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/budweiser-clamato.jpg

^ can't say I've had the pleasure... or ever will.

Looks like my picks have already been done: Billy (Carter) Beer, Genny Cream Ale, Meisterbrau, Piels, Pabst, Schlitz... crap!

But I'm no connoisseur; these dark beers everyone drinks today are too bitter for my taste. I'd rather have a domestic or lighter import beer than this stout nonsense. Hefeweizen is about as trendy and "dark" as I'll go.

Edited by GeddyRulz