New Rush tribute

Rushrussian

Welcome Rushrussian. Where are you from exactly?

I am off to Russia on Friday to see a couple of friends there. trink39.gif

Has anyone listened to it yet??

I'm from south Siberia,Krasnoyarsk-city.You can see it on the map stright in the middle of Russia yes.gif Big city,1000 000 inhabitants and lot of RUSH fans! But I'm a craziest of tham! CANADA and SIBERIA are twins!!! yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif I love all of you who love the greatest band of the world 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

To RiCKYROB.Where do you go in Russia?I mean, what city?If you go to Moscow or St.Petersburg it is very far from Krasnoyarsk,4000 km. But suddenly you go much closer to me,for example,to Novosibirsk?So,may be we meet and trink39.gif !

If you want,mail to chichamish@yandex.ru new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rushrussian @ Mar 17 2005, 12:20 AM)
To RiCKYROB.Where do you go in Russia?I mean, what city?If you go to Moscow or St.Petersburg it is very far from Krasnoyarsk,4000 km. But suddenly you go much closer to me,for example,to Novosibirsk?So,may be we meet and trink39.gif !
If you want,mail to chichamish@yandex.ru new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I am in Rostov-on-Don and then Moscow, but I have to fly to Rostov via Moscow. It will take me nearly 24 hrs to get there as I am flying overnight to Moscow (tomorrow) then get an early morning flight to Rostov. I also heve a 5 hr drive down to London tomorrow afternoon. wacko.gif

I will only be in Russia 4 nights, and meeting two friends for the first time. It will be quite an experience, as I have never been to Russia before. I have learned a little Russian. At least I know the alphabet and pronounciations which is quite a triumph for me as I useless at languages.

If I was there longer it might have been possible to meet you. I am sure it won't be my first visit though. biggrin.gif

trink39.gif I hope! May be one day you come far to east from Moscow and Rostov-na-Donu.I live in the city which is in 80 hours by train to the east from Moscow! ohmy.gif And it is only middle of the country.My congratulations to you with your learning of Russian.How many words do you know?The foreigners say,that language is very difficult,so I wish you success to study it.Are your russian friends the RUSH fans also?If not,tell them WHAT it is and let they buy CD,it's possible to find them in every music shop in Russia.Most part of my friend become the RUSH fans with my help 653.gif

I bought CD and listened to it entirely...I'm sorry it's totally crap. Ur..not totally maybe, Different Strings and Didacts are fairly good, and Tom Sayer and TSOR not bad, too. But I can't stand those original solo sections. The ultimate crime is butchering my beloved Limelight solo. mad.gif

I like Working Man better.

Archived