NON-irritating commercials

circumstantial tree

There's a bud light commercial with a group of women in a restaurant trying to get the waiter's attention, but he just walks on by -

The next time he comes by, she sticks her foot out and the waiter trips and goes crashing though the front window. laugh.gif

I get a feeling of deja-vu every time I see it...

Chocolata-chocolata-chocolata.

Sprinkles!

The other thing that makes this one so good to me is the teenage daughter that's so obviously disgusted by how utterly un-hip her mom and dad are to her. One of the better commercials in a long time imo.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 2

This one makes me laugh.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=YaDI5EAxbNA

"Carl, what's you done?!"

That mountain road he's riding looks quite a bit like the North Cascades Highway in Washington (WA Hwy 20). Don't think it is but similar. It's always listed as like a top 30 ride in the USA in lists of that type.

I always definitely this commercial to be one of my favorites:
:lol: Coincidentally I remember seeing this commercial for the first time in a hotel room somewhere on the road in between Bismarck and Yellowstone National Park. Edited by Thebuckeye2112

:bump:

Liberty Mutual Insurance Commercial - Humans - Bing video

Humans. This still makes me laugh. The screen is the best one.

Before the absolutely cringiest commercials ever, the Limu the Emu and Doug crap I absolutely despise.

• Like 2

Before the absolutely cringiest commercials ever, the Limu the Emu and Doug crap I absolutely despise.

Agree. Those commercials suck, though the ones with the Statue of Liberty are horrible, too.

• Like 2

Agree. Those commercials suck, though the ones with the Statue of Liberty are horrible, too.

Oh FFS, get over it. Our wet Teddy Bears are much better than "Chicago Style" wet Teddy Bears.

Oh FFS, get over it. Our wet Teddy Bears are much better than "Chicago Style" wet Teddy Bears.

Better than your pizza, maybe. Probably hard to tell the difference, though.

I've liked the Telus commercials. I think they are creative, and cute with the animals used in them.

The insurance commercials make me mute the tv, can't stand the Emu or Flo and her buddies. This one is an exception. Jill Scott has a lovely voice.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2