Community

PuppetKing2112

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, this show is great, and she is hot, but anyone want to talk about the show?

The best episode I have seen on a sitcom in a while was this season with the dice. The one where they kept rolling the dice and each one was a different outcome. What a great episode and show.

This show has hit its stride and guess what? There is talk that it could be canceled. I f***ing hate the networks. They suck ass. Whoever makes the decisions on what shows to keep and let go are idiots. I can't believe this show has lasted since the humor is so smart. But now that it is really hitting on all cylinders it's time to cancel it for some stupid sitcom that will last 3 freaking episodes.

I love this show and I hope it stays!

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Dec 9 2011, 04:36 AM)
I agree, this show is great, and she is hot, but anyone want to talk about the show?

The best episode I have seen on a sitcom in a while was this season with the dice. The one where they kept rolling the dice and each one was a different outcome. What a great episode and show.

This show has hit its stride and guess what? There is talk that it could be canceled. I f***ing hate the networks. They suck ass. Whoever makes the decisions on what shows to keep and let go are idiots. I can't believe this show has lasted since the humor is so smart. But now that it is really hitting on all cylinders it's time to cancel it for some stupid sitcom that will last 3 freaking episodes.

Yes, the episode with them rolling the dice was a great one. This show always comes up with some original and entertaining concepts. It would suck if it got canceled but I don't really see the point in doing that because the show is in it's third season now. They may as well keep it on for at least one more year so we can see everybody get their degrees.

But if it does get canceled this season, Alison Brie better show up on my TV sceen on something else immediately.

I'm not sure why the network would wanna cancel this show and still have yet to cancel Whitney which is just plain awful, unfunny and one of the most unoriginal sitcoms i've ever seen. The main thing Community has going against it though is that it's on at the same time as The Big Bang Theory, which is probably the most popular sitcom on TV right now. If their ratings are down it's because they're going head to head with that show.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Dec 9 2011, 09:19 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Dec 9 2011, 04:36 AM)

The best episode I have seen on a sitcom in a while was this season with the dice.  The one where they kept rolling the dice and each one was a different outcome.  What a great episode and show.

This show has hit its stride and guess what?  There is talk that it could be canceled.  I f***ing hate the networks.  They suck ass.  Whoever makes the decisions on what shows to keep and let go are idiots.  I can't believe this show has lasted since the humor is so smart.  But now that it is really hitting on all cylinders it's time to cancel it for some stupid sitcom that will last 3 freaking episodes.

Yes, the episode with them rolling the dice was a great one. This show always comes up with some original and entertaining concepts. It would suck if it got canceled but I don't really see the point in doing that because the show is in it's third season now. They may as well keep it on for at least one more year so we can see everybody get their degrees.

But if it does get canceled this season, Alison Brie better show up on my TV sceen on something else immediately.

I'm not sure why the network would wanna cancel this show and still have yet to cancel Whitney which is just plain awful, unfunny and one of the most unoriginal sitcoms i've ever seen. The main thing Community has going against it though is that it's on at the same time as The Big Bang Theory, which is probably the most popular sitcom on TV right now. If their ratings are down it's because they're going head to head with that show.

I agree. Its so original and even sometimes misses the mark, but most the time, pure comedy. I know ratings are important, but if you have a good show, and it's getting beat, put it some where will it will excel and put, say, The Office up against The Big Bang Theory. But what do I know, I have had so many network shows that I love get canceled, I literally watch them as if each show will be the last.

The show that I think will make Whitney look like the best show on tv is the new Chelsea Handler show. She CAN'T act. She can barely host that show she has. Every line it looks like she is reading directly from a telepromter....badly. I can't wait to watch her new train wreck. But watch, they will keep it on like even with bad ratings. It seems that's what networks do.

So I finally watched the episode that has Annie in that Santa suit and I have to say, what another great one. Obviously, Annie looks, well...just look at the pics above! And her little dance and her playing naughty and dumb was so hot and funny.

But the show itself was a spoof on Glee. So, having never seen Glee, I checked OnDemand and just started an episode. I just had to see what all the hype is about. Oh my gawd...the spoof of Glee on Community was dead on. I know Glee is a hit and I am sure some people on TRF like it or are forced to watch it and don't mind it. And as I have said about taste in music, tv is also subjective.

But WOW. I watched about 20 mins of it and first off, the actors all look like they are 28 yrs old but are supposedly in high school, I mean, I couldn't tell the students from the teachers. Then you have every single stereotype that a show about high school could offer. It's almost like the producers are from a foreign country and watched every cheesy high school movie ever made, then made over the top characters to represent each stereotype. But more importantly, just terrible acting and writing. Then of course the music that makes me want to throw a brick at the tv. If RUSH were to ever let them use a song I'd probably just die on the spot. I mean if some kid on American Idol or X-Factor, loved RUSH and wanted to sing a RUSH song and they said ok, I'd be a little sad, but if a I heard a RUSH song was on Glee I'd stab myself with the tv remote immediately.

When this show started, if someone would have bet me that Glee would be as popular as it is, I would have bet everything I own that it would have been canceled in about 4 episodes. Of course I'd be homeless and pennyless. But again, WOW. I am sure there are moments where it's funny. And I guess I am a hypocrite for saying how bad it is after just 20 mins of one episode, but that was all I could take!! It seems like a spoof of high school a very, very bad spoof of high school. Is it supposed to be? Honestly, I am asking. Is it supposed to be over the top spoofy? Is that what they are going for? Anyway, what a horrible show Glee is. AGAIN, IMO, I could be wrong...but I don't think I am on this one.

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 12 2012, 04:54 PM)
Show on hiatus until next January.
A year with no Annie. sad.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! fists crying.gif

I've still gotta get the first two seasons on DVD. That should help hold me over when I finally get around to that.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jan 18 2012, 10:19 AM)
QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 12 2012, 04:54 PM)
Show on hiatus until next January.
A year with no Annie. sad.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! fists crying.gif

I've still gotta get the first two seasons on DVD. That should help hold me over when I finally get around to that.

Apparently the plan may change and they will find a time slot for the show come spring.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 22 2012, 10:09 AM)
Community returns March 15th! cheer.gif common001.gif 1287.gif 1022.gif

http://juvo.se/s3tp.gif

biggrin.gif

The show has been renewed for a fourth season with 13 episodes. It's good it's coming back but I thought for sure it was getting cancelled after this season. Considering how out there some of the episodes have been since it came back i'm surprised NBC is doing that. I have no doubt they've lost some viewers with some of these episodes. Like the one with Abed in the dreamatorium, I couldn't follow that one at all and i've been watching the show since it started. The show where they spoofed Law & Order probably would've been more likeable for me if I had ever seen Law & Order before.

Last night's episode and the one last week were pretty good. Next thursday it appears they're just gonna burn off the rest of the season in one night by showing the last three in a row. I do like the storyline of them getting expelled from Greendale, so it should lead to some fun stuff with them trying to get back in.

I also read a rumor that Chevy Chase might not be back next season. I'm not sure what's going on there but if it does happen it will be a bit odd but the rest of the cast is still strong enough to make it good without him.

Hey, how bout that? I actually made it through a post about this show without mentioning how hot Alison Brie is.

It's back... last night was a strange episode....

It wasn't as strange as a lot of the episodes were last season which I still say did more harm than good when it came to the shows enjoyment. I liked the episode last night but the show being strange just for the sake of it I don't care for. If they could get back to how great it was the first two seasons that would be good. It's almost as if they're trying to be a live action version of Family Guy with all the random nonsensical cutaway stuff they do.

I thought I heard a while back that the show was gonna be on fridays this season? Putting it on thursday oppisite The Big Bang Theory is NOT a good idea. It's just taking the place of 30 Rock which got it's assed whooped in the rating's by TBBT the last couple of seasons.