Alex and Jeff Daniels...

ALifeson85

Is it ME, or dose Alex in The Big Money music video, look WAY TOO similar to Jeff Daniels' character in Dumb & Dumber, from the party scene where he is wearing the blue tux...minus the tophat? haha. I just think it's really funny, for some reason rofl3.gif

-Matt

That's an interesting comparison, I've never thought of it that way, but I can definetely see where your coming from smile.gif

The entire band looks very happy and full of energy in that video, and the powder blue tux DOES strike a chord with the classic movie when I think about it...

good eye smile.gif

Here's ANOTHER eerie resemblance of Alex and Jeff...a pic of Jeff Daniels from the movie "Trial & Error", and a pic of Alex from the Roll The Bones album:

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/9730/jeffalex3yy.png

What do ya think...huh..huh? Could they be....LONG LOST BROTHERS...

or...THE SAME PERSON!?!?! ohmy.gif

tongue.gif cool.gif Hehe

-Matt

Interesting unsure.gif what's ironic is, just as you posted this, the movie "dumb & dumber came on rofl3.gif rofl3.gif I see some resemblance. I will watch the scene with the tux and give a reply. The powder blue suit Alex is wearing is COOL cool.gif

troutman trink39.gif

That comparison is so good it's scary! I always thought "Harry" looked familiar somehow...... tongue.gif Al's definitely got the humor in him, that much I know.

But, does JD know how to play guitar?

Actually, he does, and he's not a bad player at all from what I've heard. He does shows where he plays a lot of humorous songs he's penned with an acoustic and has the audience in stitches. My brother went to see him a month or two ago and they had a great time. It's a side of JD many probably aren't aware of.

I can see some resemblance in the examples above, but having idolized Alex over the last 30 years and having his many faces and looks etched permanently in my mind, I don't feel Jeff Daniels looks that much like Alex. Also, i have seen many Jeff Daniels movies going all the way back to Terms of Endearment in 1983, and never made the connection, But, that is just MHO ... the person who I feel looks more like Alex is Kiefer Sutherland.

Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything smile.gif just MHO. 2.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 13 2005, 10:22 PM)
Here's ANOTHER eerie resemblance of Alex and Jeff...a pic of Jeff Daniels from the movie "Trial & Error", and a pic of Alex from the Roll The Bones album:

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/9730/jeffalex3yy.png

What do ya think...huh..huh? Could they be....LONG LOST BROTHERS...
or...THE SAME PERSON!?!?! ohmy.gif

tongue.gif cool.gif Hehe

-Matt

LMFAO!!!

I think Lifeson was in the movie! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Archived