I'm NEW!

ALifeson85

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 14 2005, 11:24 PM)
Rush chicks RULE! 653.gif Sadly...I don't know any in my area though sad.gif

-Matt

In your area? Me and NPG met on Counterparts and we are 4,660 miles apart, airport to airport. Online activities, (IMing, emailing, gaming..........webcams), were never so much fun. laugh.gif

wub.gif

I see everyone's doing a bang-up job of welcoming new members...way to go, people!

Here's my official welcome post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/welcome20mat.jpg

Please wipe your feet when you come in...I just vacuumed! wink.gif

Welcome ya'll! Relax, kick off your shoes and toss back a few...we won't tell if you're underaged...

Hello,everyone!I am new.Sorry for my English.I am from Russia and it is very hard for me to remember my English from the school program. So,do not laugh.I am 28 years old and I am RUSH fan since 1991. yes.gif

Rush is the great part of my life,it is impossible for me not to listen their music EVERY DAY.I am really crazy of everything RUSH made,but especially of POWER WINDOWS and TEST FOR ECHO!Oh,my bad English... confused13.gif Are russians here?Esli kto-nibud iz russkih poseshchaet etot sajt,davajte obshchatsya hot s pomoshchiyu latinitsy.

Who can help me to buy the shirt with RUSH logo?How to do it,living in the middle of Russia? : fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Rushrussian @ Mar 16 2005, 04:59 AM)
Hello,everyone!I am new.Sorry for my English.I am from Russia and it is very hard for me to remember my English from the school program. So,do not laugh.I am 28 years old and I am RUSH fan since 1991. yes.gif
Rush is the great part of my life,it is impossible for me not to listen their music EVERY DAY.I am really crazy of everything RUSH made,but especially of POWER WINDOWS and TEST FOR ECHO!Oh,my bad English... confused13.gif Are russians here?Esli kto-nibud iz russkih poseshchaet etot sajt,davajte obshchatsya hot s pomoshchiyu latinitsy.
Who can help me to buy the shirt with RUSH logo?How to do it,living in the middle of Russia? : fists crying.gif

Privet! bekloppt.gif I'm visiting two of my friends in Russia in a couple of days.

You can order over the internet from the TRF store here, or go to www.rush.com

plenty there too.

Paka!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 15 2005, 11:06 AM)
I see everyone's doing a bang-up job of welcoming new members...way to go, people!

Here's my official welcome post:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/welcome20mat.jpg

Please wipe your feet when you come in...I just vacuumed! wink.gif

rofl3.gif Nice post GG. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

WELCOME!!! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived